Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Old

So it's not a secret me and him have had our little spats on his prices and bla bla bla

Well I added him in game to see if he'd buy my 3x sports
I thought we could set our differences aside and work out a deal
I wouldn't have to like him he wouldn't have to like me
But we could grow up for a min and make a deal
Never said he's a scammer just a rip off artist lol

Comments

• Options
    t3st m3 b1achhht3st m3 b1achhh Registered Users 997 Posts
    Post screen shots mate cos this never ever happened lmao

You really are a sad pathetic individual like seriously man lol

I do know you, have never added you, and certainly didn't have thisade up conversation

What's a dick
  • Options
    Shadowracer33567Shadowracer33567 Registered Users 249 Posts
    Now we all know he's gonna say I'm a troll and bla bla ... And talk about how he has vouchers and act like he's the police man of the forums bla bla
    But what I'm saying is true.. You don't have to believe it..just give it some thought
  • Options
    I have nothing more to say to anyone reading this just be careful
    This guy uses his vouchers and fb claims to rip us off
    5$ mils on fb
    Not here ..
    Sorry to everyone getting shafted
  • Options
    Lmfao you really are a dick.

Post up this imaginary conversation we had. Anyone who knows me, knows I love my sports amd love a bargain like eveyone else.

But you saying I added you, some guy who's been trolling me and then offered to buy your imaginary cars, and then offered 2m each!!! lmao

Seriously man post screen shots of this fake conversation we had... No? Cos u made it up.
    2m for a sport.... I wish! Lol

Your Prob one of the scammers i pissed off in the past trying whatever he can.

Anyway im done with ur bullsh*t
  • Options
    AlvahoeAlvahoe Registered Users 194 Posts
    Post pics if not there no prof sorry
  • Options
    Please bump for public awareness
  • Options
    DewblastDewblast Registered Users 1,298 Posts
    even if this conversation is real, he wasnt trying to rip you off, he was only trying to take advantage of the fact that you didnt check the prices before hand. like test said, he likes a bargian and so do i, but if the seller knows the prices good, then the buyer wont be able to get a good deal for them. its not tests fault, not saying your at fault either, im just saying check your prices beforehand.
  • Options
    DWLI NO 13DWLI NO 13 Registered Users 932 Posts
    Wow that is crazy there worth more than 2 mill. Don't sell for 2 buddy. OK.......so if nobody else is gonna ask I'll do it **** it. Would u take 7 mill for all 3.
  • Options
    Haha in case u were wondering......I was being sarcastic, u should not not reply to this message and possibly save your 23rd post for something maybe not as.....what's that word. LAME as ffuuk. But I just know that won't happen, and you'll prove me right. :) bump for Legit guy being T3st.
  • Options
    Final Offer - 7.1 mill
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Haha! Gotta love it!! Sub sports do sell for more than 2 mil, but test me would be buying wholesale to sell retail. Mans got to make a mark up.
    How was he trying to rip you off? And where the **** are sports selling for 7 mil apiece?? I'll sell one of mine!!
    You really are stooooopid! Do your homework- check what price cars sell for before you sell yours. Don't suppose you've got a house for sale have you? I'll give you 20k? Bargain!
    'Test me' is as legit as they come and I'd deal with him all day long knowing he wouldn't mug me off or rip me off.
    So come on- don't try and ruin the guys rep just because you don't know
  • Options
    Is that a no??? :)
  • Options
    Good to see people keeping this bumped never said he's a scammer just said he's a rip off
  • Options
    Haha I just saw ur comment..... U must have wanted to buy from me n wouldn't use my vouches...wow even knew my page number. I even forget that. But genius I stopped doing vouches long time ago, n if and when I do sell something, I clearly state new ign in post. If you don't know its DR3AM CRUSH3R. Lol, ironic isn't it.... crushing dreams daily.
  • Options
    Wow this still going on. Lol

I told shadow to post a screen shot of this imaginary conversation. Because I've never spoken to him in game and wouldn't want to.

This idiot is making this up in a feeble effort to discredit me.

I wish sports were 2m, I'd buy ten of them. Lol
  • Options
    mattycrzmattycrz Registered Users 492 Posts
    test is 1 of the good guys on hear known him a while and iv done deals with him and he went 1st and he neva tried to rip me off bump for test
  • Options
    A3A93A3A93 Registered Users 555 Posts
    Test me is too legit

Thise new account is fuckken with th forum where is the admin from all of this !!!