Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Cut the Crap ☕

When CIE doing something wrong we shout it out immediately .. But when we R (players) no one is saying anything .. So am gonna say it .. That's enought guys .. Placing an offer or post for sale topic then at the end "give UR best offer" "lets hear UR offer" "selling for the right price" WTF .. How am I suppose to know UR right price or the best offer without knowing the start price or the lower that U can sell at ..

Comments

• Options
    XxHusstlexXXxHusstlexX Registered Users 513 Posts
    Idk if youre playing CLUELESS ? Or you just dont know anything about the HUSTLE game. Real life.
  • Options
    Raziel037Raziel037 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I have to agree with venom, it does get annoying when all you hear is "not high enough"
  • Options
    STUPID YOUTUBESTUPID YOUTUBE Registered Users 38 Posts
    This is how I price my cars for example "I'm selling my Maxed out gem everything skyline r34 place your best offer" someone says 5million I get mad because would you in your right state of mind sell "your" maxed out r34 with gem everything for 5million. It's logical if you like the car offer what you would sell it for if you had it. So please this thread is invalid thankyou..
  • Options
    Another example a furai maxed out offer up.... I say 5 million the seller laughs.. I should not get mad because I just lowballed the shit out of him....point blank is that if you like the car don't lowball to try and get it. Pay the amount you would sell it at if it was in your possession.
  • Options
    ´damsel´damsel Registered Users 156 Posts
    Highly agree to venom
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    @Youtube .. Invalid mmmm .. Did U get my point up there ..!!? Ok reread it .. Am not talking here about cars value so it's up to U to ask 1mil or 100mil for it .. What am saying is if U have a price in Ur mind and Ull NEVER sell less than that price .. Why don't I place it in UR post .. Ex R34 for sale .. Am looking for the higher offer but not gonna sell in less than XXMils for EX .. Then let the ppl bidding on UR car .. Think of it on the other way .. New ppl R joining the forum .. And at the game 5200gems=1mil .. So when they came here see the R34 worth more than 5mil they think why the hell I have to pay that while I can buy it and max it and still have fortune of gems to buy other cars ..!! Again this thread is not about cars value it's about the mysterious about sellers not placing there lower value on their posts .. Asking U to bid or offer then came by it's not enough for the car ..!! All I need from where I can start bidding that's all
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    venom i agree with you, you got some members who wants to "sale for the right price" why dont you start of with the right price and maybe you'll get more out of it..some member dont understand how frustrating it is when you got buyers who wants to buy but the offer is not good enough thats why i dont bid on those type of sale
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    I don't answer to any of those anymore. I you wanna sell for the best price you can get. Do an auction...
  • Options
    @venom I don't disagree but for the people who don't know the pricing system if your offer is not good enough then wait for someone else to post up the same vehicle and go at it again..your fishing for a good bargain.. If the seller doesn't accept 30 million for their furai that is entirely up to the seller. They're just looking to get the most money..But in good judgement you are correct it would make it a whole lot easier and hassle-free for forum users to start put a starting price or an OBO and do like 12 hour auctions or 24 hour. I'll oblige and start doing so when selling my vehicles.
  • Options
    With that being said I'll start off- Vehicle details- Mclaren MP4 maxed no shortcuts All gem body Hulk green 200 gem I think or 250 Lime green wheels 200 gem I think All auto parts were picked out for the best possible results meaning I did the most hp and tq and the least stress and weight I put a lot of time in this. Starting price is 13.5 million Willing to accept other cars with cash Interested in gem cars not picky just offer and this is an open ended auction meaning I will not take private offers thankyou happy bidding!! Time right now is 11:01am CST I will end this at 11:01pm with the highest bidder!!
  • Options
    Heavyd7676Heavyd7676 Registered Users 122 Posts
    And what happens if you as a seller are not 100% sure if you want to sell the car saying "for the right price" meaning hey I like my car but if you offer up enough ill let it go. ALLL THE TIME on craigslist you see things with "give your best offer" on them. WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT to say give you best offer. Also a seller may not know the price of a car or a group of cars that they are selling therefor they say hey offer up. same things with auctions people start where they want not at a given starting price and don't tell me its not true because me and my old man made a living buying and selling at auctions. I know how business works and your point is invalid IMO! you shouldn't have to give a starting price for anything. when someone comes back and says I was thinking more 20 mil you could be like how about 15 I meet you in the middle. Its called negotiating. that's when I offer up for a car or sell I say negotiable.. Also if I put up an asking price I could be jipping myself out of money for selling to cheap. AND DO NOT SAY THAT DOESNT HAPPEN because I personally sold a car for 8mil 2 days ago that the buyer turned around and sold for 20 mil. plus there could be someone out there to offer more. Its all part of the business.
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Damnn that a long comment lol