Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Turf Room Ratings

esbee13esbee13 Registered Users 27 Posts
It would be helpful to know the room tune ratings for Turf Wars or the game in general. Is 1554 the low end or the high end before another category starts. A car at 1668... I've seen it in two levels of race rooms. A lower end 1668 and a higher end 1668 gave completely different turf rooms. Yes, I hit the refresh and the rooms were different. Anyway... It would be nice to have this information laid out. Thanks

Comments

• NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts
    It is really confusing how narrows the ratings are between the fastest and slowest cars. It should be like 100 D class and 999 R Class
  • he1zen8erghe1zen8erg Registered Users 57 Posts
    after 50, you will be in a 56 room. If you have a car rated 1656, but high 1656 it will throw you into the next rating which is 63. after 63 it goes to 68. A low 68 will keep you at 68, but a high 68 will throw into max.
  • Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    What about before 50
  • esbee13esbee13 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Thanks. Would be nice to see what adding a part would do to the tune....but let's get a game that doesn't crash when you sneeze first.
    Before 50, I believe it's 30, 35, 40 and 45. Say you want to tune to 50. Once you add enough parts to reach 1650 enter a room to see where you are. If you determine you're in a 50 room keep adding hp till it moves you to a higher room. If you're at 50 and in a higher room then remove a couple hp till you're in 50 again. The idea is to maximize your tune giving you the best chance to win races.
    That is true. It helps to have a larger number of cars to work with. Some of these things you are talking about will come with time and experience. The more you turf the more you will find out about cars and what tunes are best for them. I try to keep all the cars that I have tuned in case I need them for turf. And once you have a tune figured out, write it down for the future.
  • iAmCummingiAmCumming Registered Users 13 Posts
    Question:
    1) how do they classed our rating during turf? is it basically by HP or HP:LBS ratios (this one is by frikin decimals!)?
    2) does the classed ratings complies to the same other car groups? D,C,B,A,S & R.