Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

need active racers for a new team

custom blur 227custom blur 227 Registered Users 126 Posts
Hi guys I started a new team for last turf we need some active members we have 5 at the moment and ranked around 800 when I last checked just before end of turf message for details

Comments

• custom blur 227custom blur 227 Registered Users 126 Posts
    Bump.......
  • thenevadanstigthenevadanstig Registered Users 18 Posts
    I'm interested. I play all the time. Well until the new update profile bug kicked in last night. Same ign as my name here.
    Ok 1 sec I will go to the game
  • StretchisonfireStretchisonfire Registered Users 4 Posts
    I need a team and willing to play everyday add me stretchisonfire
  • mt-bengalmt-bengal Registered Users 4 Posts
    Very active play everyday need a team! MT Bengal is ign.
  • peak_performancepeak_performance Registered Users 54 Posts
    I'll join.. I play regularly... add me my Racing Rivals is the same name as on here.
  • umadbro21umadbro21 Registered Users 3 Posts
    add me umadbro21 active player
    Adding all you guys now
  • FunkaeFunkae Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im only level 10! But i play everyday! And would love to join a Newley formed team! My ign is "funkae" thanks for reading!
  • _Sucio__Sucio_ Registered Users 16 Posts
    IAM ACTIVE AND LOOKING FOR A TEAM GAME NAME IS SIX0NENINE
  • Karlo0GKarlo0G Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am a active racer and really need to join a team my username is the same
    Hey guys my game wont load I will try and get on later keep getting error message on start up
  • gabrielHKgabrielHK Registered Users 2 Posts
    add me please: gabrielHK
  • Ari laksmonoAri laksmono Registered Users 4 Posts
    Can add me...ign same
    Hi guys as soon as I can get on the game I will go through you all im getting error messages at the mo thanks
  • petetheopetetheo Registered Users 25 Posts
    What rank is your team?
  • goldrazorgoldrazor Registered Users 210 Posts
    Add me goldrazor
  • chilli2627chilli2627 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm new, butbplay often. Would love to join a team
  • BatidaBatida Registered Users 6 Posts
    i´m searching for a team too. in game name is the same as here
  • zodiacprincesszodiacprincess Registered Users 2 Posts
    Looking for a new team. I have been the only racer participating in the last few turf wars. The only problem is I can only play after work. ign: ZODIAC PRINCESS
  • YerpleYerple Registered Users 69 Posts
    If you need a person, add me.
  • am bushwackeram bushwacker Registered Users 6 Posts
    daily player looking for a home..pm me if spots open