Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Jaws aka wally49 is a SCAMMER!!!

I found out that the guy was fake , he cleaned his garage put , sorry to jaws...

Comments

• Options
    BurnoutlifeBurnoutlife Registered Users 103 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    Finally someone else posts about this guy and his pals nut4fun they have been scamming for months and getting away with it bump this to the top even the best turn rogue
  • Options
    t3st m3 b1achhht3st m3 b1achhh Registered Users 997 Posts
    Wtf!!!! I didn't post this.

Wally is legit as fcuk and everyone knows my forum name is t3st m3 b1achhh.

My ign is autoexotica.

Same shadow guy, coming after u, dark ranger, matsuzuki mf trying to cause grief.

Ignore this ass hole
  • Options
    i cant shifti cant shift Registered Users 935 Posts
    Jaws is hella legit. Fool makes hundreds off this game no reason to scam. I went first with him months ago for well over 100m. Norhin to worrt bout wit jaws just some nikka startin sht
  • Options
    Raphael RedRaphael Red Registered Users 102 Posts
    T3st m3 b1achhh is the owner of the account Autoexotica in game. He is not the owner of the forums Account Autoexotica. Ignore this forums account that is impersonating the real Autoexotica
  • Options
    t3st m3 b1achhht3st m3 b1achhh Registered Users 997 Posts
    Thanks Ralph.

Ignore this shadow/cominafteryou/matsuzuki/darkranger/autoexotica or whoever he is prefending to be.

Everyone knows my forum name is t3st m3 b1achhh.

So don't try test me u lil sh*t! Lol
  • Options
    A3A93A3A93 Registered Users 555 Posts
    wally & t3st m3 b1achhh

​BOTH LEGIT AS F
    dont belive this kid .. there is no admins now to stop him !!
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    can we get an admin or moderator! this is a freaking joke! Why would I scam off two **** cars. Show us the **** proof. I make more then your family does in one week! I don't need to lie or scam or cheat. Never have never will! You get off on lying that's cool I will take care of you bud! Good day :) Everyone knows who I am and how legit I am so smile and laugh dumb kid!
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    if you go to page 25 legit sellers list you can flag his comment and ask for his banning on forums and hope they can track ip address there! Thank you guys! Appreciate it! Just press flag on his comment.
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    He seems to have removed his post on your vouche page and has edited this one.
  • Options
    Cantdoit87Cantdoit87 Registered Users 308 Posts
    I can vouch for jaws and test me they are both legit......its sad how humans can take a simple application on a phone so seriously lol.....such a shame
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Jaws is legit as can be. We dealt many of times
  • Options
    dutchmaster1984dutchmaster1984 Registered Users 951 Posts
    April fools kinda earlier 1000% LEGIT dude