Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling HSV!

Looking to sell it for pp! $30
page 112 for my vouchers
deal with confidence
Dont ask for me to go first if you have no vouchers or less than me!
comment your ign!

Comments

• Options
    i cant shifti cant shift Registered Users 935 Posts
    Beware of this guy, first off hes got a brand new forum account and a brand new in game account, and even admitted they were new. Smells of scammer.
  • Options
    DeadliesttiiinDeadliesttiiin Registered Users 52 Posts
    Only reason i made a new account is because i lost my campaign car to a scammer , plus he wanted me to go first when he didnt have any vouchers. and New forum account? bitch i got more proof of vouchers than you with your so many posts
  • Options
    plus when i asked you for your voucher pg you said you didnt have any , that i should just know your legit by the ammount of posts. you have
  • Options
    i cant shifti cant shift Registered Users 935 Posts
    Only scammers need to make new accounts. Mine is the same account and 400 ppsts because i dont. Beware of this hostile guy
  • Options
    Did you not read? i made a new account so i could restart the campaign because i lost my car.
  • Options
    RoyboyRoyboy Registered Users 103 Posts
    MY ING. IS DINGDONG69 AND I HAVE PURCHASED FROM BOTH OF YOU GUYS AND BOTH WERE 10000% LEGIT
  • Options
    richayrichay Registered Users 18 Posts
    LMFAO.. This has to be my hsv. Even pigpen can say that you scammed it from me. You're not smart kid. I have the screenshots. No ome trust this guy
  • Options
    PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    Deadly is a SCAMMER. A BOTTOM FEEDING LOW LIFE SCAMMER. His FB name is Martin Lopez and he scammed RICHAY for this very car. You ruined your name for a meager $30. You are a sad sad little person. I already added my opinion of you on page 112 of the legit seller thread. I will never stop ruining your name where you go deadly. Start a new acct... I'll find you. Do the right thing and return this car. To scam someone in this game for $30 shows you have zero character and you will never earn any respect in anything you ever do.
  • Options
    rycernoodlez1rycernoodlez1 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Glue need to make a trade or sell in the game mod if they can make for pink then they can make those mod. So we don't get scam by low life player...