Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ASKING FOR MOD OR ADMIN HELP! I will also reward players for helping ty!

He is posting lies on scammers list and legit sellers list! posing as Autoexotica on forums when it really isn't him. He is ruining the game play and needs to be tracked and banned from the game! I have never and would never scam in this game! He is saying it for multiple people! Creating fake accounts on forums to igns! (I just recently was a victim today of a lie and harassment) the real IGN Autoexotica is t3st m3 b1achhh on the forums and everyone knows that and he has stated it to! Please help fix this mods or admins! He deserves to be banned and tracked and further banned! I will return the favor in any way I can! I have over 30 mill in the game and just spent over 2m in showroom today! i dont need to scam I have the money and everyone knows that! please fix this and I will return the favor ten fold! People know who I am! I ask that you go to legit sellers list and flag his comment posing as someone else and ask for his banning of in the game from ip address and so forward! I Will hand out rewards post your ign here!

Comments

• Options
    WHEELIE HEADER 402WHEELIE HEADER 402 Registered Users 99 Posts
    What page man. I'll flag that all day. Thanks again for the Icecoldpinkzzz account
  • Options
    Kills98Kills98 Registered Users 401 Posts
    JAWS IS SUPER LEGIT!!
  • Options
    TEAM SRTTEAM SRT Registered Users 6,053 Posts
    Jaws is legit have seen him on the forums since forever! - Team SRT8
    #MoparNation
    They hate us cos they ainus
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt
  • Options
    Luis0830Luis0830 Registered Users 1,323 Posts
    10000000000 % legit !!! We had millions on deal !!! PayPal , rrcash , cars !!! Legit guy
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Jaws is legit and wally49 we have done plenty of deals.... Dc adidas
  • Options
    venum 671venum 671 Registered Users 106 Posts
    100% legit seller...done several deals with him and is awesome and honest...even adds an extra security measure to confirm you are the buyer
    will do business and vouch for him anytime
  • Options
    anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    Jaws is legit. I've went first with him on an expensive deal and didn't worry one bit! He has my vouch.
    #PinkMafia
  • Options
    sinn39sinn39 Registered Users 778 Posts
    Same here..did a deal couple days ago went fast and smooth..
  • Options
    DynamiteDeinemaDynamiteDeinema Registered Users 74 Posts
    Gonna start flagging every post I see by him! People like that piss me off so much!
  • Options
    stonecoldkillerstonecoldkiller Registered Users 2 Posts
    Scammer for sure
  • Options
    Bo RoeBo Roe Registered Users 53 Posts
    jaws is 100% legit its too bad there has to be dumasses out there to scam ppl it totally screws the game up that dude needs to be banned for good