Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Want to buy / trade for a CHARGER / CHALLENGER Hellcat

As the title says. My IGN : shafin364
offer me trades in comment or message, Or offer me price here in the post. The most suitable price gets the deal

PAYING ONLY IN RRC

Comments

• A3A93A3A93 Registered Users 555 Posts
    i have both ! each for 5$ paypal
  • bfyfe4bfyfe4 Registered Users 306 Posts
    i have 2 challenger hellcats both matte with crate rims already added you for the citroen you were interested in ign brianway2fast
  • shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
    Oh sorry , I forgot to mention - I can only PAY IN RRC
    Sorry I forgot to mention - only RRC !
  • driver juice 537driver juice 537 Registered Users 28 Posts
    can't add u
  • MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    I have one for 800k
  • MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    Its stock!!!
  • Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    How about one of each for 1.5 mil? One charger and one challenger? That's a steal
    NOT trading for FORD GT-R, BMW M3 GT2 ( wrapped ), Challenger GT2

All other trade offers from my garage are welcome. I would like to buy one of the CAR only - both are almost identical to me the charger being the lower grader than challenger
  • anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    I have a matte black Challenger Hellcat for you. 800k takes it. It's bone stock.
    #PinkMafia
    Still need one - GOOD OFFERS guys ! I want good offers !
    1055 Total gem cars for a HELLCAT ? And that even stock ? :v
    That was hell of a offer . I need realistic offers.