Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

some lousy scam attempts.

romesnowbrewerromesnowbrewer Registered Users 231 Posts
Look at these guys trying to get me to pink my mustang re away for their "free car" . I went along with all three of them showing up with a stock civic si to have a little fun. Two wouldnt even bother with it and the real low life now has a new civic (oh well) lol it was worth these couple shots I got, enjoy!
U5Mu4xs.jpg
W4b1YhO.jpg
AEjKNgK.jpg

Comments

• Options
    uN7QiJx.jpg
  • Options
    gypsyshowdowngypsyshowdown Registered Users 344 Posts
    Lol, I love messing with them aswell:)
  • Options
    KnighthawckKnighthawck Registered Users 86 Posts
    Same thing here also lmfaooooooooo.... And the Fuc%^& up part about it is that we are providing proof of these assh*&^ doing these scams and CIE does nothing about it..

• Options
    mt-bengalmt-bengal Registered Users 4 Posts
    Had a guy try that today on me to lol I called him out and told him to screw off. Name was king spark 70 so watch out for him.
  • Options
    FURTHEWINFURTHEWIN Registered Users 284 Posts
    You should take a 6.9 Stella and destroy them, then you'll really get a free car.
  • Options
    Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    "Only today I give my stock nismo if u want pm me" What's so special about "only today" lmao! I don't know what's worse...the scammer themselves, or they failed attempts they come up with?
  • Options
    ChevellesruleChevellesrule Registered Users 108 Posts
    They wont run you if you show up with something thatll beat them, I've tried multiple times. The part i like is when they do this in teams, and give one car to their friend first, who vouches for them on Race chat. That is a newer scamm I have seen.
  • Options
    M76M76 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Lmaofweabawasaprr! SCAMMMERS S U C K B A L L S A C K S
  • Options
    wyperswypers Registered Users 20 Posts
    One racer offered to max out my car for me.
  • Options
    The thing is there are people out there that do give away cars, iv given a couple maxxed d class away but you cant really trust anyone.
  • Options
    Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
    I use to give tons of money and cars away all the time and had the same issues people thinking I was scamming them lmao there are people who actually help newbies like myself I don't mind helping people in the game it's just a car an easy to replace :) but these failed attempts are funny as hell they use to run those scams when I first started so now I say thanks but no thanks if I wanted your car I would buy it from the showroom or go without.
  • Options
    Ace of SkillsAce of Skills Registered Users 247 Posts
    Yeah, that Erikan guy has been in the lower lobbies giving away his "free" cars to everyone. What a scrub.