Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

To Ryyst .....

VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
This is become really annoying .. UR support team has replayed to my email (FOR THE THIRD TIME) asking me to reinstall or restart the app if I haven't get my gems back .. And they ask me for the second time to sent the receipt that I've got from iTunes for my last purchasing .. And ask me for my info for the second time .. I have shared all the requested details already with them .. Yet all the replays I've got from them R ridicules .. Seriously .. Restarting or reinstall the game will get my gems ..!!!! I am doing that 10s times a day just to be able to play .. So Rysst .. R they doing that in purpose ..!!? Or R they really don't know what to do ..!!? Is it really that hard to recover my lost ..!!? Is it so hard to do their job ..!!? Is it take 1 month to understand what am saying here ..!!?

Comments

• Options
    Jaythan MJaythan M Registered Users 323 Posts
    Having the same problem as me venom. Ryyst has replied to my post, but unfortunately he just gave me a thread leading to a post telling me to submit a ticket and stuff like that. And from what I'm seeing, it isn't even that useful. I WANT THEM TO FIX THE PROBLEM!
  • Options
    CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
    Same here. I get the exact emails every time even when I give them the info they requested even the screen shots . I have been doing this for 2 months now. I guess I'll never seem my gems
  • Options
    CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
    Same here. I get the exact emails every time even when I give them the info they requested even the screen shots . I have been doing this for 2 months now. I guess I'll never see my gems
  • Options
    Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    I dont understand why people even bother with customer support. You might as well replace the people with robots because they always say the same thing, they dont know how to answer it for themselves, and finally they have no sympathy towards their customers. Maybe they already are robots.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    PM me the email address you used in your tickets/emails. Link this thread and I'll look into it. If you sent the correct info, we should have been able to assist.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    RacerRacer Registered Users 55 Posts
    Hey i have waited a long time and i feel ignored please help me ryyst:(
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    The issue has been solved .. And the gems has been uploaded to my account .. Thanks to Ryyst .. 2gtwa5f.jpg2n8uale.jpg
  • Options
    ZarostZarost Registered Users 5 Posts
    you bought 6.7k?!
  • Options
    ImmortalRacingImmortalRacing Registered Users 121 Posts
    What happens if cie dnt respond to me in time; email apple, hate on the game abit, tell thm what happened why I didn't get my gems, 2 minutes later they refund my account the amount I didn't receive and I rebuy it. 2 minutes, not a month and 3 emails later. Cmon cie sort your shyt your going to loose a lot of loyals shortly.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We have a fix for not getting your purchases going into the update that our folks are really working on.

As you see, we will credit your account, Just make sure you do this

http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.co...urchase-issues

And if you did that and still didn't get your purchases, PM me the email address you used and either point to this thread or make sure you tell me why you are PMing me.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager