Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

STREET T0YZ now officially been top 100

CRAIGWCRAIGW Registered Users 34 Posts
Thanks to all my loyal players sticking it out with me. However we do run into a few bad apples here and there so we are recruiting. As I said before, we treat this team like family. Not a business. We want someone who will grow and connect with us. Not someone who hops from team to team looking for just a win. If there is a problem in team I will address it and make it for the better. But when someone leaves without consulting with a leader it makes our jobs that much harder. I also do not recruit scammers. If I find out you scammed people not on the team you will still be kicked. We only are a top team because of the loyal players I have and trust. Without that, a team can collapse.

We are not turfing this Christmas. This is the time to be with our families and friends. But I will need some players for turf starting December 31st. I will need 20k+ players to help maintain my team in top 100. We also have a 2nd STREET TOYZ team in the low 200s which at the moment requires 10k+ players. The difference in team names is my top 100 team has a zero in "T0YZ" and the 200s team is an O.

Thank you to all who supported me and the team. I look forward to connecting with more people, building a stronger team and making new friends.

My ign is CRAIGW

Comments

• Options
    Alright!!! I have room!!! Need players that can make 20k!!! Send me a message!! If you send an invite please put in the little message box that you are responding to this post!!! Happy turfing!! :)
  • Options
    Thank you to those who responded in the game! Great to have you. I still have some spots left ipen! Anyone who can make 20k going for top 100 please message me or send request!! :)
  • Options
    Thank you to those who responded in the game! Great to have you. I still have some spots left ipen! Anyone who can make 20k going for top 100 please message me or send request!! :)
  • Options
    TUNE N BOOSTTUNE N BOOST Registered Users 8 Posts
    I can make 20k easy send invite or add me NO SE COMO ME LLAMO
  • Options
    NorcalfotografxNorcalfotografx Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm able to make 20k plus really want that Honda! Ign NORCALFOTOGRAFX
  • Options
    Recruiting again. Please dont contact me if you cant get 20k average every turf. I have 4 spots available!
  • Options
    STREET T0YZ looking for some additional people to replace others that dont hack it.

At the moment I require players who not can, but WILL hit 15k. I get too many people claiming they can hit numbers that just sit back and watch.

While I still have plenty of rrc money, there are cash prizes and some car prizes. Reply on here or preferably message me on game. Ign CRAIGW

Thanks!