Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Blind shifting scammer

Took my zonda and then blocked me. Scammer!!!

Comments

• Options
    Blind ShiftingBlind Shifting Registered Users 23 Posts
    You said z4 for Zond . That's what we did.

http://prntscr.com/5vd6gh
  • Options
    Blind ShiftingBlind Shifting Registered Users 23 Posts
    Theres the z4 to you. So we had a deal and we did it
    http://prntscr.com/5vdr1q
  • Options
    WHEELIE HEADER 402WHEELIE HEADER 402 Registered Users 99 Posts
    Pictures didn't prove anything lol
  • Options
    StellaMVPStellaMVP Registered Users 11 Posts
    It does say z4 for zonda
  • Options
    SharkbyteSharkbyte Registered Users 473 Posts
    after blowing it up, i can't find any pixel tampering that would suggest altered photo.
  • Options
    brian97cobrabrian97cobra Registered Users 89 Posts
    He is a liar and I can't screen cap because I was so pissed off I closed the app and when I opened it back up our conversation was gone.

He offered to buy all of my top in cars for $360 bucks. He wanted me to hold his z4 turf car as collateral. He then blocked me.

I you are a scammer. Look at my garage I have a maxed out z4 already. I don't want your pos z4. Trade back zonda and make this right man. Stop scamming people.

This is the shit that gets people hurt in real life when you are caught and found bro.

I can't see the pics but yea man u did me wrong
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    If he dont want to be labeled a scammer I say he trades them z4 back for the zonda
  • Options
    If he dont want to be labeled a scammer I say he trades them z4 back for the zonda

Yea give me my zonda please
  • Options
    He did not post all the screen caps...

Read it he wanted 14 cars for $360. I said I would sell them all my caes for $600 and my 2mil cash.

He only wanted the 14 cars he listed.

He wanted me to hold his turfed z4 for collateral. Look at the pic. What does it say. I'll give you z4 for trust. I was like ok fine.

It does not say I'll give you the zonda for the z4 and nothing else. It was to hold so he would pay me. But instead he did a bate and switch on me and then screwed me. It's crazy thst messages disappear when you close the application.

I'll give him his z4 back for my zonda. It'd not fair for people in this game to keep scamming.

Where is your integrity? Man up and make this deal right give me my car back. Please
  • Options
    Well blind shifting? Do you plan to make this right?
  • Options
    I've done like 15 deals here with members and no issues. I've had 4 bad deals with scammers...

It's crazy