Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

My friend lost FURAI due to DQ Bag

FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
Hi,
My friend Gear Lid 48 lost his Furai - rate 1667 - no cheats no hacks - JUST GOT FUQING DQ - please make him refund.

And from me: "Devs, what a FUQ - that bag or i guess it's a cheat spoils the game!!!! I always see that when people got high bets or pinks!!! Highly be the cheat. MAKE THIS FIXED PLEASE!

This racer name was Dannybo11 - I guess he cheats for furai

Comments

• XxHusstlexXXxHusstlexX Registered Users 513 Posts
    Theres no such thing as cheating bro .. There is bugs that need to be fixed though, like the DQ & the ERROR CODE. And the Admis are not going to refund anything back ,
  • XxHusstlexXXxHusstlexX Registered Users 513 Posts
    Yes they do, but as said , pinking is at players own risk , ive lost lots of cars due to that , and so have others yet no one has got a refund yet .
  • FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Top up lol
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we're in progress with alot of work on this.
  • deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    "Thank you for contacting Racing Rivals Support!

Unfortunately when it comes to pink slip races, if a car is lost to another player, we are unable to restore the car for whatever reason.

Disqualifications can happen for several reasons, meant to protect the players. For example, If a car reaches an ET that is faster than it should, you get disqualified, if you disconnect during a race, you get disqualified. Unfortunately with disconnects we aren't able to verify a "legit" disconnect from an "intedned" disconnect so if for whatever reason you disconnect while in a pink slip race, it counts as a disqualification.

Pink Slip or High Stakes wages should not be made if you are unprepared to lose what is up for a bet. There are no guarantees when it comes to these races. While you are sure you will be able to win, your opponent is also sure they can win.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
    Racing Rivals Support "

That's what I got from CIE. I just wish they would realize and pinpoint the issue (boosting during a challenge causing DQ) that's the case I learned after my situation but it's a bug. Not because my car is faster than it should be. (very weak answer and I don't buy it)

Hopefully this in game gift to people isn't another 75 gems
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Lol.......
  • nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    Lost mny skylines. Zr's and plenty if gemmed parts on cars due to errors. Not players fault but programing issues. Gift should be replacentment value of losings to error -3 75 gems not gonna replace any car
    we should have adjusted the boosting via DQ for now while we re-vamp the system, again alot of this will be fixed with our next release update.
    that was a check for speed rating that we removed yesterday which should make it better for you as far as DQ's