Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Retiring : 4 WRX Sports for sale & Cheap Mills

IGN: autoexotica
Vouches page 89
45+

So after getting hacked this morning, I have decided that enough is enough and it is time to start selling my favourite cars, starting with my personal sport collection.

Paypal only please via friends and family.
All cars are in my secret garage account and will be transferred to autoexotica before sale.

4 WRX Sports for sale

The best sounding car in the game imo

}First Place, Second Generation, No Nos, 63 turf tuned - SOLD

}Uw, Matt paint, Mill rims, No Nos, 63 turf tuned - SOLD

}Uw Bone stock factory fresh, No Nos, even stock tires, very rare to find - 40pp

}Uw, zero stress, 62 tune, No Nos - SOLD

}Mills for sale:
$9 a mill
Discounts on bigger orders.
Must have at least 100k to begin with.

15+ legit mills available

All deals are videoed for peace of mind, and if I think u scamming, we ain't dealing. Simple.

If your interested and I'm not in game, leave ur ign and vouches page below.

Stay safe all

Comments

• Options
    bfyfe4bfyfe4 Registered Users 306 Posts
    bump for a legit guy sad to see you go
  • Options
    Karl 75Karl 75 Registered Users 272 Posts
    IGN ---> nike 75

vouches page 29

I'm interested.
  • Options
    t3st m3 b1achhht3st m3 b1achhh Registered Users 997 Posts
    Matt sport sold.

Only 3 sports left
  • Options
    Raphael RedRaphael Red Registered Users 102 Posts
    Bump for 100% legit, but I thought you told me they took 3 sports, a few c7.r's and a few mill.......
  • Options
    dutchmaster1984dutchmaster1984 Registered Users 951 Posts
    Wtf smh........hmu
  • Options
    FATBOBMXFATBOBMX Registered Users 186 Posts
    When all the square dealers leave, the thieves will have no one to steal from but themselves. I've enjoyed our transactions and hate to see you go
  • Options
    Will start selling my other cars when these are sold.

In and out of game next few hours.

13 mills still available
  • Options
    ChinnoChinno Registered Users 19 Posts
    Sorry to hear this bro
  • Options
    pu3plekushpu3plekush Registered Users 20 Posts
    come ing we can du some deal
  • Options
    508 ill3st508 ill3st Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hey please add me In the game please see if u would trade me a wrx sport for my honda hsv if u would or I would buy it threw paypal but if u could help me I don't know how to do that if u could so me how or explain how it works thanks my ign is 508 ill3st
  • Options
    Very simple to set up a paypal account. Go to paypal.com and follow the insurrections.

Sorry no trades, PP only.

Thanks
  • Options
    anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    Aren't you Reza on Facebook? If so, free bump, really sad to see another legit guy gone due to hacks.
    #PinkMafia
  • Options
    anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    Bump for a legit guy, someone buy his legitimate Sport, not that cloned pos
    #PinkMafia
  • Options
    In and out of game for next hour or so.

Most if not all cars cleared from my garage for security reasons, I will transfer cars into autoexotica when a sale is agreed.
  • Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    Jump on now. Hmu. Same ign as here
  • Options
    One sport left...

Virgin Bone stock
    Very rare
    $40pp