Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Looking for unwrapped c6.R

If you have one please let me know will buy thru paypal or ill do trades

Comments

• -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    Back then there was no unwrapped cars.
  • JuanJuan Registered Users 349 Posts
    There is such thing as an unwrapped c6.R
    Am sure there is but when the c.6 was a turf price it was just eaither 1st place or 1-5th
  • Spaghetti 42Spaghetti 42 Registered Users 958 Posts
    Where you get that??? o.O
  • AllenJudyAllenJudy Registered Users 196 Posts
    There is like ONLY 4-5 in the game n THOSE GUYS will not SELL or TRADE it...
  • Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Those unwrapped are worth more then the wrapped most probably.
    It's could also be mod. A saw somewhere a hack that let's you customize your car how ever you want. But online your the only one that can see it unless the other person has the hack installed as well. Just a visual
  • JuanJuan Registered Users 349 Posts
    Damn i saw one in a lobby and i offerd him 10 nismos and he said no
  • 0superman00superman0 Registered Users 67 Posts
    There are only 2 out in existence. It was a glitch by cie. They were saposed to be wrapped but never were. It's the single most rarest car in the game. And one went for 250$ like 4 months ago.
  • Rayrosa113Rayrosa113 Registered Users 296 Posts
    I know who has one ign r e g g i e if u guys wanna take a look at it
  • MiniZquidMiniZquid Registered Users 633 Posts
    Interest with unwrap copo?
  • FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    That's a bug or custom wrap, there is no such car, and I've never seen that for real.
    Unwrapped copo - only dev got that.
  • jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Reggie has one hell of a garage but I didnt see an unwrapped c6
  • jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    I probably did. Lol