Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ryyst please read. sh** just got real

mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
I saw a video on YouTube of a racing rivals bot program that gives user perfect launch and shift. This is getting out of hand ever since y'all put game on pc its getting worse and worse. Also heard there are videos on how to make opponent delay and give bad rts by making you lag. Are y'all fixing this.

Comments

• Options
    hettman417hettman417 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Damn, let's hope so.
  • Options
    YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    they should have kept it ios and android.. I hate all the new hacks the pc users are coming up with, the game wasnt that bad before they put it on facebook
  • Options
    Jack SparrowJack Sparrow Registered Users 25 Posts
    This makes me sad... Nobody believes In skills anymore....
  • Options
    MUSCLE CARS SUCKMUSCLE CARS SUCK Registered Users 92 Posts
    There was someone beating my friend by the lag thing, so we figured out how to do it just so we could report it. We never use it though.
  • Options
    Ant2GAnt2G Registered Users 478 Posts
    Before it was on computers there were IOS hacks for lowering the weight of a car, instant win on campaign, Instant upgrades and more....
    No its no worse on computer than it was on IOS and Android.

A bot program in this game would be easily caught due to the reaction time being 0.00 or sometimes non existent,
    They could even set it up to block account with 0.00 reaction time until its been reviewed by admin.
  • Options
    Pack N PetePack N Pete Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 163 Posts
    GOOD TO SEE ADMINS CHIMING IN....WHO PROGRAMS THIS GAME? ARE THEY STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL OR PEOPLE THAT LEARNED HOW TO START A PROGRAM AND DECIDED TO LEAVE SCHOOL CAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEY KNEW ENOUGH TO DESIGN ONE ON THEIR OWN??? THIS IS SAD...AND GETS WORSE WITH TIME. BUT THEY KEEP PUTTING OUT NEW CARS AND MORE GEM REQUIRED ANGLES TO THE GAME LIKE THE STUPID CRATES. HOW BOUT FOCUS ON GETTING THE GAME TO RUN OPTIMALY, SMOOTH, GET RID OF THE GLITCHES AND THE VULNERABILITY OF HACKS BEFORE ADDING MORE FEATURES AND ITEMS TO THE GAME. IT'S LIKE THE GAME IS BEING ALLOWED TO DESTROY ITSELF SLOWLY. SMFH
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    I miss the good ole days when it was just iOS.
  • Options
    Racer KaiRacer Kai Registered Users 136 Posts
    I saw a video on YouTube of a racing rivals bot program that gives user perfect launch and shift. This is getting out of hand ever since y'all put game on pc its getting worse and worse. Also heard there are videos on how to make opponent delay and give bad rts by making you lag. Are y'all fixing this.

Calm down Francis.
    I found that video and the guy doesn't get even close to a perfect launch or RT in the video! All this program does is slow down the timing of the yellow lights. He's also using it on a jailbroken phone, not a PC. The video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2q-aeMcJEQ
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    Unless you feather the throttle, you still start at idle. The only people i see using this successfully, are piggybackers. I never pink or bet in public lobby's, so it doesn't bother me. they challenge me, i post the ratings
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Working on it. Can't really say more. Just know, no matter what game it is, there are always people who will try and cheat and hack. It's an ongoing battle.

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager