Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Your IT department is horrible!

BoostFTW9187BoostFTW9187 Registered Users 922 Posts
Just guys should have a mandatory maintenance time. Like 3am-4am. Your servers are horrible. Ppl are dumping money into your game and you guys are doing nothing to improve the quality of your servers and game. There are so many issues. Which it obviously shows that you guys could careless. Because of your horrible customer support. All you see is $$$ and as long as ppl are dumping money into your game, you see no reason to provide better support and IT to support. The larger number of players. I hope you guys can sleep well at night know ppl are getting screwed over while you guys do nothing. You guys don't have anyone to answer to now. But that one day will come. So start providin the support and IT to separate this from a decent game to an 5 star top of the list app.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Actually we do care. We've been working everyday to get this next update out. Unfortunately it's taking longer than the original "2 weeks" we predicted. We're training additional Customer Support Reps as we speak to help answer all the emails quicker. We alos hired a few more QA people to help as well. Our IT department is on call 24/7 so I know they are working hard as well.

I know you are all frustrated with the progress, so are we. However, it's not due to us not caring. We all work very hard to get this game running. Did we make mistakes? Sure. Who hasn't? No one can really predict how software is going to run when going from a handful of people on a handful of different devices to when 100s of thousands are using it on hundreds of different devices. We will learn from our mistakes and move forward. Our dev people will fix the issues. Our content team will continue to create content. Our QA team will continue to test and test and test, and our customer service team will investigate each issue one by one and help when they can.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Well your customer service is the worst I have ever seen. I have waited over a month in a half to get my account recovered and have yet to receive an email or response. I had several gem cars on that account. Now lost because you customer support cares so much. You can say whatever you need to try and make one person happy. But in the truth of it all... Not one thought of correcting those problems were fixed. As for you IT... this is the worst I have seen a game... Usually when a game gets this bad they pull it into server maintenance. To fix the issues before more are created. Yet, you have counter measures to correct if the car ran faster, but not if a guy tries to DC and steals a car? Or if a stock ford gtr runs and 8.6!!! Tell me how that happens??? So as for your IT it is horrible. The game feels like it's still in beta testing.
  • Options
    Gossett9187@gmail.com but I have it linked to my new account now, but if you could pull the cars from DemiGodJGoss that was my old ign.
  • Options
    KrisKrowerKrisKrower Registered Users 100 Posts
    ryyst, you are all incompetent. cie has been plagued by the same issues for over a decade. you would think that after 10 years you guys could get something right. at least you guys are consistent in guess?
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    So Boost, I looked at your emails from that address and your first one was about the offers from SponsorPay (now Fyber) and we gave you the instructions on how to address that with Fyber.

Your second one says you can't access your account. We looked it up and it's because it's not synced with Google or Game Center. So we sent you instructions and you never replied.

So we tried to help you, we just need you to follow our instructions.

http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/check-engine-light/help/206503-looking-for-assistance-account-isues
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager