Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

BEWARE of this hacker

HydroRollaHydroRolla Registered Users 459 Posts
I would like to report a hacker. Username is VACHENGHER Iv bet him 3 time in a row for $1k Was racing him with a 8.8sec supra against his 13sec civic. At the end if the race it says $0 won and I lost my $1k and he got the $1k even though he lost. S/s of the username http://i.imgur.com/CLd0xl3.jpg

Comments

• Options
    KrisKrowerKrisKrower Registered Users 100 Posts
    probably not a hacker, this pos game gives you a random rt and et if "your device doesn't send your race results to the server in time".
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    If your worried about losing a grand, you should go back to playing Warcraft......
  • Options
    slim1100slim1100 Registered Users 14 Posts
    if u reload the game the 1K will be back there
  • Options
    _Sucio__Sucio_ Registered Users 16 Posts
    Eventho player drop dont excit game by closing app let it load
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    In order for us to judge we need to see the screenshot of the end of the race, and even that we can't determine is a hack. It could be that you just had any kind of problems with the game/server connection.

When you report someone, before calling people in forums, please post all the information, otherwise that is considered a false/fake report, and will have NO result.
  • Options
    KrisKrowerKrisKrower Registered Users 100 Posts
    In order for us to judge we need to see the screenshot of the end of the race, and even that we can't determine is a hack. It could be that you just had any kind of problems with the game/server connection.

When you report someone, before calling people in forums, please post all the information, otherwise that is considered a false/fake report, and will have NO result.

You can't do anything about it anyway... Same old Onemom tripping on power y0.