Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Game won't load

Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
Not my connection, tried to delete and reinstall game, all I get is error message -3 alternating with 503. Can't even play now. Game still crashes when it was working last few days but now can't even get to garage. Wtf?

Comments

• Options
    Dex23Dex23 Registered Users 454 Posts
    same here bro
  • Options
    Straight GameStraight Game Registered Users 205 Posts
    same here when i press on the game it says step 1 and then it says error messege -3
  • Options
    WAREAGLE35WAREAGLE35 Registered Users 5 Posts
    They are working on fixing issues for iOS systems it's all been down since last turf wars not sure when it will be fixed hopefully soon
  • Options
    custom blur 227custom blur 227 Registered Users 126 Posts
    Mine is doing the same thing too
  • Options
    WAREAGLE35WAREAGLE35 Registered Users 5 Posts
    @RacingRivals: Hey folks, we are currently experiencing some technical issues with Racing Rivals. We hope to have it up as soon as possible. 23 mins ago it's now 3:05 pm central time
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Expected wait time till new release: 2078 woohoo!
  • Options
    Modelarosa.rModelarosa.r Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same error here.... I can't believe it.. I spent money in this game and now i can't play..... What's going on?
  • Options
    PullaMusPullaMus Registered Users 31 Posts
    Same here D:
  • Options
    wtagginwtaggin Registered Users 45 Posts
    Calm down guys, they are working on it. Technical crap happens...not the end of the world. And the "I pay for this" is getting old. You pay for electricity and it goes out, as well.
  • Options
    LWRTHNULWRTHNU Registered Users 667 Posts
    Same prob here
  • Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Lets just virtual race. Ok I just posted a 8.95 time evo8 no boost. (No boosting)
  • Options
    Areias RPMAreias RPM Registered Users 38 Posts
    Game is still down
  • Options
    White tigermanWhite tigerman Registered Users 7 Posts
    My game just came up with code 503 so deleted game then reinstalled now ive got -3 alternate ing to 503 ??? Wtf
  • Options
    5tonys5tonys Registered Users 7 Posts
    uea same and turf is going to begin in abit.... this is pathetic
  • Options
    5tonys5tonys Registered Users 7 Posts
    do something finally with your error.... ffs ....
  • Options
    s13silviaguys13silviaguy Registered Users 408 Posts
    gald to see I'm not the only 1... tried so many things in the last hour