Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Error Occured Unable to complete action -3

keblogskeblogs Registered Users 29 Posts
everytime i log in this error message keeps showing up Error Occured Unable to complete action -3
and when i press restart it keeps crashing, whats happening?

Comments

• Options
    Please help me on this one
  • Options
    ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    You are lucky,

For the 2nd time now my game has crashed!!!!!

A friend called while I was racing, I answered the call....................................when I go back to race again the app keeps shutting down again.

I restart the app, same thing happens.

I turn the phone on and off again, now it works but finds another racing profile on my game centre account, it asks me to "keep playing" or "load user".

I keep playing and I have to start from fresh again. I have 80+ cars and many millions in cash so I can't start from fresh again!!!!!!

IF I load user, it gives me back my old account that I don't want anymore.

Starting to get over this game, HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW hard can it be to stop it crashing like it does!!

This is the 2nd time, and let me tell you, there will not be a 3rd!

I hope you guys get your accounts sorted soon. I wish you all the best!
  • Options
    This makes me more angry!, so after the error i stated, i decided to delete the game and download again, after re installing the game, when i open it up my account was lost so what the hell happen, this game needs to be fix. I worked my butt up for this game, i even bought some gem packs, so this means i have to start from scratch again? no way!.

PLEASE CIE return my old account. I already send a ticket regarding this problem.
  • Options
    I need my account back
    please CIE, i dont want to start from scratch again. i do have great cars in that account that make me not sleep for earning cash for upgrades.
    you have to listen to ur gamers
  • Options
    PLEASE Admins, hear me out on this one
  • Options
    oohh dear. tell this is not happening
  • Options
    i invested a lot for this game :(
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Current wait time on tickets is about 4 days. If you put the ticket in today you will probably get an answer around Wednesday. Be sure your ticket includes the racer you lost, the new one and the game center account nickname that is attached to the new one. You must have a game center account attached to a racer in order for us to move it to your other racer account.
  • Options
    Hi sage! I submitted a ticket again with my old racer name and with the game center nickname. And pls sync my old account back! PLEASE
  • Options
    My new racer name is Keblogz with the 'z' with the same game center nickname Keblogs. Pls bring my old account back. Please
  • Options
    turnupturnup Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do I fix "unable to complete action (-6)" Please help!!!!! I like the game but this is killing my vibe. SMH racing rivals for android needs to step it up.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Is your account linked to either Game Center or Google Play?

If so, try uninstalling and reinstalling. Do not have your device save any data when uninstalling if it asks.

If it isn't, then you still should try uninstalling and reinstalling, but you probably will need help from us to link your account to either Game Center or Google Play.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    RacerRacer Registered Users 55 Posts
    That doesnt work help please admin!!!!
  • Options
    The MovementThe Movement Registered Users 39 Posts
    Its not just you guys they are experiencing extreme technical issues right now. You and I and many others are all getting some sort of error right now. Personally mines error -3 which seems to be the most common right now. Ive heard of some 503 errors too dont worry about it too much im sure youll get your account back. As much as ppl complain CIE does usually resolve the problems. Patience is key to not losing your mind and wanting to blow up the CIE building lol.
  • Options
    Areias RPMAreias RPM Registered Users 38 Posts
    I'm using Android sistem Google play account. Still getting same load error. Is game running well now for all others
  • Options
    Cloned ShowroomCloned Showroom Registered Users 1 Posts
    I contact glu today because when I load rr app while having one of my Game Center account logged in error (500) appeared. Then when I asked a co worker to load his friend list and select my ign, this message appears "there was an error trying to load this user" does this mean my account is banned, deleted or did someone hack it? If this is glu's doing I need a reason. This is poor customer service to ban or delete someone's account without sending an email with a reason why.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Please do not update year old tickets. We are looking into the issue you experienced.