Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Point Swapping fixed... Give me a break

Tuner JunkyTuner Junky Registered Users 34 Posts
So who thinks this new rule "0 points for chicken races" is the perfect fix for swapping? You're wrong if you think it is. This is just another example that shows how lazy cie/glu is. What's worse is that they probably didn't know it until one of them reads my thread here, but they're about to make a lot more money too. If you want to rebutal my comments there will be 2 points with a number. Just start your rebutal with the number and we can go from there.

1. Laziness proof. This does not stop 2 device players as it is not impossible to still continue with the race and just have the losing device intentionally foul. These people don't even need to use gems to score 40k+ points and that is only against themselves.

2. Making them more money. So since just to get points we have to race now.. Are you gonna bet me? Then i chicken. So no bet ok.. Free race as they say... Which one of us is gonna boost.. Maybe we both do. Bam.. At minimum that is 1.6 gems per person just for a free race. Maybe we both don't boost.. Well we will need repairs.. Who always has more than one car in these events lately. I know a guy with 2000 cars and has 1 evo x... So he's gonna more than likely use gems to repair.. If you think about it... Every car has x amount of races in it before its damaged.. Are you willing to boost x amount of times for a free race just so you can get those points. Remember a boost is 1.6 gems a race.. $$$$$$$$ here ya go cie/glu.. Be prepared to bring in the revenue...

A simple fix to this would have been hire a small staff to monitor the servers and lobbies for any foul behavior. Maybe costs a little more money initially but this would incline more of your paying players already to keep paying and possibly pay more in the future...

Bottom line, with this new rule.. If you don't pay.. You won't be playing for much longer..

-TheGuyLookingOut4u

Comments

• PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    Absolutely horrible. I'm in a lobby with only 4 other racers. I didn't think it could get worse but it did. If you want to race for pinks or money it's pointless now. I can challenge someone and they let the timer drop 30 seconds and I get Nothing out of. If I want to stare at my phone for 30 seconds I can surely do it at my home screen for free. Why pay CIE for this kind of excitement?
  • 1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    Why do I hate this game and why do I keep coming back .

No clue.

IGN : 1320killer
  • crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    So, they didn't fix it for a few weeks, you compliained, now they actually do something and yet you STILL complain? No wonder Ryyst doesn't respond to personal posts anymore. They did something to stop one of the worst problems. Good or bad, it's something. Like Dr phil says, Get the F over it. I haven't coined, never will. I turf for gems, as i don't have the disposable income to play with the elite players (coiners). I got a bunch of good low lobby setups, and can do pretty good. No i have not ever won a prize car, Don't care to either, it's about racing and having fun, You know, what you started doing before minimum points and free boosting? I'm maxxed out on level (in 3 months), turfing and having fun is all that there is left for me. A prize car just adds to the damage list, gems are much more useful, to a non coiner like me. Honestly there are much worse games, If you don't Believe me, Try Battle Pirates. It's the biggest joke of a game, you'll ever see.

Now that points swapping is killed, I'm hoping to see more low lobby racing, to be honest, It's more fun, to hell with big races
  • Tuner JunkyTuner Junky Registered Users 34 Posts
    Bump to get the word out
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    They made this game really boring... What they should have done is substract any points a player make by racing you. Chicken points or race points.
    and if they keep it like this, everyone will stop playing LOL

This is the most boring turf I've been in...
    you're not forced to pink, no more than before... You just lose whatever the opponent makes against you... If he's racing you in a ZR1 in a 1650, you lose like nothing... You win with your Focus against him, he lose 100 points! They'll get the hell out of those low points room with such rules...
  • DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    If you want to pink put it up on the board then and let them come to you. I'm sick of people pinking just cause. Every time I raced my gem cars all I got was pinks. You bet I run the timer out for pinkers. Your going to have to earn those points. Now I'm not saying this is was the best decision, but at least they did something. If you got deep enough pockets to free boost good for you, but don't cry about it being the only way to make any points. Can you even get into the same lobby with 2 devices? Since you cant Join during turts right?
  • Tuner JunkyTuner Junky Registered Users 34 Posts
    Each account is placed onto a serve based on skill and TURF history. There is an opportunity your second device could be placed in the same server. Then for each lobby lvl there is 2-3 rooms. If you're in the same server it is very possible to join the same room as long as, for example, you have 2 1656 cars
  • GralanGralan Registered Users 97 Posts
    Idk what you are trying to do cie but ever time yall do something to this game yall just fuk it up more and more, maybe thats why some of my friends who have been playing since this game was made are quitting. Yall really need to find a better solution than just give us 0 points for a chicken because we only have 3 days of turf now and its making it harder and harder to make as much points as what we used to.
  • speedfreakkspeedfreakk Registered Users 5 Posts
    To comment about the fouling they still get damage, max damage points drop big time... sux that we get no points for a chicken but im glad the swaps stopped
  • speedfreakkspeedfreakk Registered Users 5 Posts
    And btw tuner junky good racing with u. Hope u stick around *_-