Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

RR Admin please investigate the following players for hacking

IVIacGyverIVIacGyver Registered Users 79 Posts
MR BEAN is using some type of Auto-Launch hack, he is getting 0.02 reaction time every race, now I understand their are players that are really good at this game but every race he gets the exact same reaction time no matter what car, that's imposible.

Also, please look at KING RACERS, he is using weight hack, he's in a 56 TW lobby with a mustang GT running 8.5....I'm pretty sure that's imposible to get in a Mustang GT B class.

Alot of the players on his team (Top Racers) are using the same cheat.

PLEASE INVESTIGATE they are ruining this game.

Comments

• [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    looking into this
  • IVIacGyverIVIacGyver Registered Users 79 Posts
    Thank you Fox, much appreciated!
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    As I replied to your Facebook post this does not seem to be accurate. Racing Rivals KING RACERS has 4 wins and 52 losses in the last 4 hours so if he is using a hack it isn't very effective. Out of 32 wins in the last 24 hours MR BEAN has only had 3 reactions as fast as you mentioned (and again has a losing record overall)
  • BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Ive run some cats out there too in turf that looked like they were shot out of a cannon or something real strange dont have any names
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i race alot using my stella my reaction time is somewhat consistent .001-.020 if its not lagging. of course i use my stella alot when racing. i've kinda master the technique. so keep in mind that they might be using the car alot and mastered their launch
    Just keep an eye out on those guys, you will see when you race them.
  • Higgins76Higgins76 Registered Users 6 Posts
    All I ever see you do in game lobbies is cry and call people cheaters when you lose (which is often I guess, you cry non stop)... Have you ever considered the obvious... That you just suck??
    Higgins, I'm not even going to waste my time with you...Anytime you want to race just add me, 1V1acGyver I will be glad to take your cars, then will see if I suck!
    By the way, please show me other posts where I have cried about losing and calling people cheaters??? This was a simple request to CIE to investigate, they did their job and I left it alone.
  • ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    I'd put money on lVlac crushing you, bro.