Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

can I get some input

So the legit buy/trade/sell page says that if you have 5 vouches your legit right? What do you guys think of the actuall transaction process? Should it be required that the.buyer should pay or give first even if the person selling has 6 vouches and the buyer has 12+??? Please any input

Comments

• Options
    Tuner JunkyTuner Junky Registered Users 34 Posts
    This was between us in game and i do admit i got a little defensive and rude. Allow me to lay my own side into play though and see if its not at least reasonable...

First off let's start with I'm not new to this game. I'm and OG stoned inc member under an old name. I played more on v1.0 and have just came back. I forgot my old info so i made a new forums account to match my new IGN.
    Second... I was scammed today for my wrapped xB and wrapped Sting Ray so being hesitant is beyond reasonable.
    Some suspicious activity displayed by you was you continued to lowball offer me all day for one car. My m5. I told you i had a PP offer and i told you what it was from the beginning.. You continued to try and persuade me to take your offer.
    You finally said 2mil and i said deal. You then said that in my sales post i stated, "since i had no vouches, i would go first." i told you i had but i had vouches and i was not going to go first anymore.
    If you were being honest you should have no problem because i have vouches. You may have more vouches than me, but i have "fresh" vouches. Vouches from the last 48 hours stating I'm legit.
    With me having been scammed twice already today, I'm not going first. Seeing how it's my vehicle, no rule can dictate what i do with it. But what good are vouches if 6 from established players in the last 48 hours means nothing.
    Now that sheds light on the whole situation.
  • Options
    zepplin glasszepplin glass Registered Users 161 Posts
    Who wouldn't try and.persue u to lower your price lol its always worth a shot, I came to realize that I could afford to pay what u wanted after doing some.math and thinking, u know u want that 2 mil but if it was anybody else and they seen u have only a few.vouches one of which is a bad one they wouldn't.go first either lol, just saying man no need to.be.so rude like I said before
  • Options
    JSKILLSPERFECT10JSKILLSPERFECT10 Registered Users 324 Posts
    Clear n simple forum rule.. WHOEVER has less vouches. Goes FIRST if deal is agreed.
  • Options
    sprintestsprintest Registered Users 26 Posts
    IGN FASHION DESIGNER
  • Options
    sprintestsprintest Registered Users 26 Posts
    sprintest wrote: »
    IGN FASHION DESIGNER

Help me open account now