Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

GUESS WHO'S BACK

Some will remember me and some don't, but let me introduce myself. I'm Akuma Zed, or Bryan, and i played this about a year ago and supposedly "quit", but i missed this game so much and decided to return. I missed out a lot and need everything to get back up.

Needs:
-Cash $$$. I have two accounts with 550 gems and 350 gems so i will need to get as much as i can from those.
-Tips. I have been gone for so long and need to be updated on the changes made, new cars, etc (like what the hell are mystery crates and R2 classes)
-Buddies. Yep new friends. Don't know what's going on and need to be caught up on info with the new cars and other crap.

Thanks in advance to everyone. Hoping i can score big again here. Sorry i sound really noob right now, but this used to be my home(nerd) and i'm hoping for a big welcome back(not).

Comments

• Options
    Shake N BreakShake N Break Registered Users 292 Posts
    Add me on either of the accounts, I'll trade some rrc for a gem car if you'd want to do that. I could explain some things too. IGN: Shake N Break
  • Options
    Suuwuu45Suuwuu45 Registered Users 138 Posts
    Sup akuma long time add me ifn name same
  • Options
    Akuma ZedAkuma Zed Registered Users 1,339 Posts
    Add me on either of the accounts, I'll trade some rrc for a gem car if you'd want to do that. I could explain some things too. IGN: Shake N Break

Thanks

For some of you who don't know what's up...
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/24qmmp3.jpg
    http://oi62.tinypic.com/ac7mmh.jpg
  • Options
    Fearless RivalFearless Rival Registered Users 158 Posts
    Add me on RRC ign Fearless Rival. I could set you up with a team. We aren't at the top 100s but you and your friends could gladly join if they want to. *Make sure they read the rules on my forum post about my team The Dynastics.*
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Welcome back bro... If you need anything hit me up in game my ign is dc adidas
  • Options
    Akuma ZedAkuma Zed Registered Users 1,339 Posts
    thanks guys. got you all