Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

BEWARE!!!

Raphael red was hacked recently and told me he was hacked and the hacker is Jon9266 and if u check the dudes garage u shall see turf cars.. And wrx sport.. Raphael red cars. Beware guys of this hacker..

Comments

• Options
    Fearless RivalFearless Rival Registered Users 158 Posts
    Jon926 that f*ckin bastard. Jon claimed that Raphael was a scammer and I was close friends with Raphael since he was a legit person. Supposedly both Raphael Red and Jon had some serious issues in the past. Jon claimed that he got scammed for a BMW I believe and was bumping the post related to the scam. Raphael Red sounded like he was being serious about it and I believed in him. Not only that but he said that Jon scammed other people and it turns out to be true.

What's even worse now is due to me being close friends with Raph, I'm now targeted by Jon926. He's not just a scammer, he's a hacker. If the motherf*cker thought hacking was a good thing, he can come here and suck my ****! If he hacks me, he's going to wish to never meet me in real life.

Please report Jon to Glu and get everyone after this guy. I'm planning on giving out one of my rides for whoever manages to put a bullet in his head. And I'm sorry for this derogatory post because this is how I feel when someone decides to hack one of my friends.
  • Options
    Bump to the top.
  • Options
    Raphael RedRaphael Red Registered Users 102 Posts
    Tried talking to jon9266 about it
  • Options
    Raphael RedRaphael Red Registered Users 102 Posts
    Rest of it
  • Options
    Bump this thread to the top so we can spread the word
  • Options
    ALPHA AALPHA A Registered Users 40 Posts
    YES!!! I HOPE THIS DID HAPPEN TO HIM FOR REAL RAPHAEL RED IS A TRUE **** SCAMMER HE BACKSTABBED HIS OWN VOUCHERS , HE SCAMS ME FOR MY FORD FAPCON V8 SUPERCAR IT WAS MAXED TOO ..... THEN HE SAYS TRADDING IT FOR HIS NSX RR WASNT WORTH IT WELL **** U BITCH !!!! IF THIS DID HAPOEND I WILL BE SOOOOOO FUCKKIN GLAD AND TGE OTHERS MIGHT BE TO WHOM HE GAS BACKSTABBED sincerely - ELITERACERDYNO new ign guys
  • Options
    ALPHA AALPHA A Registered Users 40 Posts
    Sorry for the spelling errors im still mad