Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

player running two accounts one max and one stock car

nitromayhemnitromayhem Registered Users 35 Posts
I never get in here and blast people but dude has me pissed about this ELECTRONIK62 & ELECTR0NIC62 same dude simple o for 0 trick one max one stock car nasty little trick I think it's so wrong but not much I can do but give a heads up on the guy running around in a max and stock challenger gt2 got me for my zr1 in a 63 room where the stock gets in at so keep your eyes open

Comments

• Options
    One account is level 22 with the max car and other 32 wirh the stock car if that helps any stay safer just noticed that
  • Options
    The Pro 123The Pro 123 Registered Users 22 Posts
    There's a lot of plp doin this stuff with almost identical accounts this guy name SADOOOQ 123 has same account the only lil different is a little space between the numbers cant noticed , this guy got me for my m3 gt2 smh.
  • Options
    Fearless RivalFearless Rival Registered Users 158 Posts
    Also look out for Jon926. He's considered to be a scammer. Also do any of you guys want to join my team The Dynastics. Read the rules first on my thread called "The Dynastics now recruiting"
  • Options
    RoyboyRoyboy Registered Users 103 Posts
    alot of people doing that
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    There is apparently no rule against multiple accounts, so Glu sees no problem. Thanks to these crap tactics, Glu will make oodles of money and not give a single sh!tttt about anyone, but their selves
  • Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    I don't see a problem with this, just keep your eyes open and you will notice.

IGN : 1320killer
  • Options
    cambergang27cambergang27 Registered Users 98 Posts
    fuckin asshold got me for a 63 tuned c7 i bet him 25k he fouled then kept racing me i rasied a second time and he rasied pinks not thinking i did and the **** was maxed
  • Options
    Yuo that exactly how ye got me back then I was just as stupid wasn't thinking that day I since have wised up again lol I got mW a few rides from jumper and wrongful racer that want to be slick trying to make a quick buck selling of rides they know they couldn't win on there own
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    I follow two major rules, in this game.

#1. Never pink or money bet, in the public lobby.
    You never know if the civic SI will be packing or not

#2. I never challenge anyone, in the public lobby.
    These players are after one of three things, Cars, Money or street cred. By not challenging, I make them play my game, not theirs. When they challenge me i got 138K in cred, so they get like 130 for the win. I also post their name, car and rating to warn others that a piggybacker (my term) is in the lobby.

You say it's intended, If they can't enter through the front door, it should be classed as an exploit. Also anyone friended, that i know is piggybacking, gets permanently ignored. My real friends know my feelings and don't do it on me