Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Open season on this buttfuck ign: Spencede

Spencede scammed me of 1.6m and a stock f1 GTR. He saw my post on forums, added me, looked at my vouches, agreed to pay first i raised him 1m he raised 1m100$ i raised to 2m he only had 1.65m ( he was supposed to pay me 2.25m for the f1 GTR) he then raised to pinks took my car and the money

Comments

• Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    That suck man , that's why I gave up on trading selling and buying.

You can't trust ppl on this game .

IGN : 1320killer
  • Options
    xB0MB3RAC3xxB0MB3RAC3x Registered Users 316 Posts
    Bumb for him! it suckks that u got scammed :(
  • Options
    DieCivicDieCivic Registered Users 36 Posts
    yup that scumbag got me to a few days ago!
  • Options
    Karl 75Karl 75 Registered Users 272 Posts
    Sucks my man, that scum wanted me to go 1st just a few days ago, of course I kindly declined. Bro, next time ask them to be in civic or datsun when they pay.
  • Options
    Ant2GAnt2G Registered Users 478 Posts
    Yeah I won't sell to anyone in anything better than stock D class. You can tell if its tuned by the weight and power shown.
    Clever scam though, There should be a sticky with all the 'Scams' currently running to keep people informed.
    Somebody Tried to buy my cars the other day... He had over 70 vouches! After looking through them it became obvious that the majority of these were his.... Every few comments someone would say he scammed me then there would be 5 or 6 comments after saying legit followed by another scam.... Obviously scamming with his fake vouches then boosting it up more after to hide the scamm comment. Sad thing is Im very suspicious of everyone an will refuse to go first without reviewing the players posts, wall and then checking out a good handful of their vouches... The amount of people that would likly have fallen for his trick is uncanny.

If you can't trust someone with 70 vouches who the hell can you trust?
    The worst part is when these douche bags say give first I have more vouches, i kindly say no thanks then they proceed to try and blackmail you saying if you don't trade they will post on forums.... Since when is refusal of service = scammer? Pathetic.
  • Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    Racing Rival Rule # one Trust No One.

4gt0es.png
    2v85zk6.png
    9j11zq.png
    n50qd4.png

IGN : 1320killer
  • Options
    sinn39sinn39 Registered Users 778 Posts
    Ever ones favorite scammer failed attempt 28qt6qh.jpg
  • Options
    CC PabloCC Pablo Registered Users 272 Posts
    I also wanted to say that he tried to scam me. He first asked about my stock Bentley GT3 (i wanted 2.5mil rrc for it). He asked if I could accept 2mil for it, I said no, then he quickly said that 2.5 was fine. I asked him to join me in a D class car so that I could get the money first, and he said "I know how to do deals I have more vouchers then you I just don't mind going first". I said "lol ok" and he proceeded to delete me. LOL.

So my main advice to all of you is to protect yourself against these scammers. If they join you with a faster car, they will most likely try to scam you. Make sure they join you in a D class car, preferably, a datsun or a really slow car, and make sure you bring a fast car, just incase that person tries to scam you, then you can win the race, and still not lose any money or your car.

To all new people trying to sell or buy, make sure you look through the person's vouchers very carefully. Most of these scammer create a bunch of accounts and vouch themselves so it might appear that they have a bunch of vouchers, but they truly don't. Also, most of their accounts are new, so make sure that the vouchers are from old members or well-known respected members that are legit. If you have questions about legitness, just post it in the forums, and we will help. Also, ask for a middle man that you fully trust if you're unsure about legitness.