Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

how did everyone do in turf?

aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
This weeks turf was the best so far i've done. didnt play til bmw day. ended up winning 25 bmw gt2 and lost 2. free for all i won 20 stella and 2 rami but lost 13 stella. i ended up with 19k turf point and didnt trade in any of my winnings.

Comments

• VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Lucky Bro
  • $lapahoe2$lapahoe2 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I did ok, finishing with 14.5k points
  • LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    I guess I can tell we are that team who ranked 126th!!

But otherwise Im happy with what I made as its my first turf and joined last day in turf in 24hrs I went 14k points first turf.

and I must say big thanks to this big friend 67 blown nova for making me achieve this number :)

35ic09j.jpg
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    We finished in 54th, lost three top players early on, and ended with more than half the team under 10k. Btw, were looking for people lol.
  • GoblinKing23GoblinKing23 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Team MADOFF finished 114 but could've done way better if it weren't for the bugs, we are currently looking for two active players that could put up a good amount of points. If yor interested essage trogdor48430 in game thanks
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Hmmmmm, wish I could do as good, but pony express did ok, 400th area, which isn't too bad tbh. That's 15 gems at least :). I would've done better if my connection didn't make me lose my scion TC, man that thing was fast :/
  • BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    21 000 points
  • razoorrazoor Registered Users 101 Posts
    Ended up 16 cars to the plus side. Didn't trade any in as only 3 of us on my team turfed, still made gem reward
  • JohnnyG-123JohnnyG-123 Registered Users 112 Posts
    My team Full Throttle 1 finished 14th. I had 65k points. I didn't hardly race the BMW event and only raced Sunday of the open event.
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I was in pas2 we took 23rd in last 10s from 26-23 we had a combined 2.5k points in last 10s from pinks but no one noticed right away we moved from 26-23 so 2 people left and didn't get the car. Btw I did 57k and never did BMW event cuz I hate beemers
  • POSTMAN PATPOSTMAN PAT Registered Users 95 Posts
    King klutz we didn't do too good because only 6 if us played over the week end. Done some spring cleaning so if anyone wants to join Pony Express, send request and I'll look into it