Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Watching videos - Rewards... How is it worked out?

Ant2GAnt2G Registered Users 478 Posts
Hello,
When i'm at work I can watch videos via bluestacks all day long without ever running out, At work we run behind a proxy from america.
At home I can watch maybe 5-8videos before it says there are no videos available, Was wondering is this based on country? account? amount wanted per I.P? I know its not based on the account.

Thanks
Ant2g

Comments

• Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    I get maybe 10 to 15 at most and I'm in America
  • Options
    It is very strange, I'm still at work done around 35 videos at the moment, As i say at home it would expire after maybe 5 or 6 videos.

I'm up 51 gems and 50,400RRC

Not bad seeing as i'm getting paid to do this... :P
  • Options
    Mide1337Mide1337 Registered Users 30 Posts
    No videos available, ever since the day I started to play this game ...
  • Options
    One Ok RockOne Ok Rock Registered Users 13 Posts
    There are no videos in my country whenever i open the app everyday,after 1 week or after it says no video at the moment try later.........................................
    since september when i install the game there were never videos nor offers in the list......
    Am in Mauritius
  • Options
    It is puzzling, I personally would like to know how they distribute the videos, I know their sponsors only allow so many to be shown in a certain amount of time but that doesn't explain why i'm able to view them constantly "From america" sort of... yet at home its limited, and as some other people have pointed out they get 0 videos at all.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    All of that is controlled by the third party vendors we use for videos and offers. It's basically advertising, so they basically control where they want to show videos, to who, and how many. We have no control over that. We simply give them the ad space. Also there isn't an infinite number of ads, like I mentioned, they control how many they choose to show and where and when. Unfortunately there may be some markets they don't choose to advertise on, we cannot make them.

Offers may not be instantaneous as well. They work with their own third party advertisers who have to process your order. If you click on the "?" on the special offers page, you can see the status of your offer. If your offer has completed and you did not receive anything please contact them through the "?" on the SPECIAL OFFER page. We aren't able to check the status of your offer.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager