Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling everything

I am selling everything, paypal offers only, transfer of the cars min 48 hours after the transatction.
I never got vouched because I didn't trust anyone to trade to only 5 ppl that I've traded with and those ppl are within my team.
If you want I can even sell the team and make u the leader or I am going to pick the best member from current lineup for the team leader.

If I don't sell the cars I'll just randomly pink them throught the next week and maybe gift some to some good folks that I know play the game.
I have around 150K and I'll be glad to throw that in as a bonus if u buy everything also I can mod any car you want with 100 gems and change anything u want.

I have 33 cars 31 for sale(( my inventory for now shows duplicates of honda s2000 I only have one full tune supercharger and I do not own a dodge rally even tho it shows it for now))
Lots of cars have nice tunes some of them are really maxed most are close to being maxed and yeah that's all...
3 cars that are not for sale honda s2000, datsun. bcs I have to return honda and have atleast 1 car, datsun.. to stay on my profile...

That's it if u agree to the terms listed in this topic post your offers, I am ready to make you a good deal...
I have 7 cars minimum for the upcoming turf so I might play it to help my team get 50 gems again.

PLS post offers here in the topic will check daily...

ign name mide1337

Comments

• Options
    Mide1337Mide1337 Registered Users 30 Posts
    buuummmppp
  • Options
    Mide1337Mide1337 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Since no one agreed to my terms I "close" the search for the buyer and continue on developing my profile and my team going to top 100 thanks for everyone that contacted me I'm really sorry that we didn't make a deal