Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Why Can't a 1630 car race in a 1630 lobby?

crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
I bought a black BMW M6, expressly for grinding 30 lobby while other cars repair. Why in the Hello, can i not run it in the 30 lobby? This car is bone dead stock, no tires or anything. and i get thrown in the 35 lobby. Why is that? I understand a 1630, at roughly 1630.5 moves up, But it's pretty F'ed up, to have a car in the showroom that can't race in a base form, without being forced in the higher lobby. I know many sit at like 37 or 46 or whatever, But a showroom 30 car, should be a 30 lobby, no matter the circumstances. This is a seriously F'ed up thing, Wish i had known already, I'd have built it up some, before this turf. Another reason to lock the public lobby's, people don't know what class, they'll be running

This is why i don't invest in gems or the game in genera. Betwee this , Moving cars in classes and the hack glitch problems, I don't want to invest in bad product. Sorry, just ticked off at one A class car, being absolutely useless.

Comments

• KGB*808*KGB*808* Registered Users 3 Posts
    Racing with zero stress makes no Turf points much. More engine stress more points anyways.
  • crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    Well the car could run 11.97, which covered about 80% of the racers. so yes 0 stress and points are possible. Just for reference, I have a c class subaru that runs 11.887. Still in 30 trim. not yet sure if turf trim, as the public lobby's aren't as strict as the turf lobbies. The points is, the car is rated as a 30 bone F'ing stock, should be a 30 car. should be a 1630.0 out of the showroom, not a 1630.5
  • BrobobDC5BrobobDC5 Registered Users 31 Posts
    The rating isn't based on the car. If you're pushed up from the 30 lobby it's probably cause your car has too much power to be there. It's to keep turf equal and give everybody a chance lol. Plus I don't see the big deal, just upgrade it to 35 lol
    With all due respect Bro, it should have had a 31 or 32 then. Saying it's rated a 30 and not allowing it to run bone stock, as a 1630, is false advertising. If it's not a 30, make it a 31. Otherwise, they just coded it bad. Sorry just mad a car, i bought specifically for this type of turf and it's now F'ing useless. GLU is not instilling a desire for me to want to invest real money, when i lose 100+K on a useless car.
    BrobobDC5 wrote: »
    The rating isn't based on the car. If you're pushed up from the 30 lobby it's probably cause your car has too much power to be there. It's to keep turf equal and give everybody a chance lol. Plus I don't see the big deal, just upgrade it to 35 lol

To put this into perspective Brobob, I did some investigating

Ford FPV GT-P, 1615 450 HP B class 4083 pounds
    Ford Shelby GT-500 1631 550 hp A class 3820 pounds
    BMW M3 1625 414 HP A class 3483 pounds
    BMW M6 1630 560HP A class 4088 pounds

If the 560 HP is too much for the 30 lobby at 4,000 pounds of car, Surely the 450 HP and 4000 pounds of FPV is too much for a 15 lobby huh?. The FPV also has traction for days, enough to carry it to a decent 50 car. The M6 sukks for traction, that's how they balanced it, not by making it a seudo 30 car that gets bumped to the 35 bracket. You can't tell me it's a display issue, as the car has never had anything but tires. The rating never moved, except that the 30 is apparently not the true rating.

My point is, If it's a 30 make it a 30, Don't advertise it as such, knowing it's not. As Mr Miyagi would say, 1630 yes or no, 1630 maybe, Squish just like grape