Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Looby ratings off?

MattForgeMattForge Registered Users 6 Posts
Is it me are our the lobby ratings a little off? My 1643 charger rt is in the same lobby with my 1650 challenger srt and evo 8

Comments

• Ace of SkillsAce of Skills Registered Users 247 Posts
    The game is real glitchy. I don't believe the lobby ratings are off, the car ratings are off.
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    Not sure, but I will ask to Ryyst to ask the Dev team. Thanks for bringing your concern to us.
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    Moved to our Admin/Mod section in order to have an answer for you. Once I get a response I will post it here, if I don't answer pm me so I don't forget about it :D Thanks !!
  • esbee13esbee13 Registered Users 27 Posts
    If you do part adds or deletes then go into a race room, it's highly probable you'll end up in the wrong room. Since adding or deleting parts takes a while to post an accurate tune... I exit out of the game and then re-enter. This still results in a wrong tune or watching it change a minute later.... But I just exit and re-enter again. I highly recommend doing this if you're trying to get a specific tune rating..... Never mind.... Just do this regardless. It's a major pain in the ....
  • esbee13esbee13 Registered Users 27 Posts
    While we're discussing it.... Fine tuning a car is a major hassle the way the game is currently set up. It's trial and error and why the heck is the game set for having a higher and lower tune setting on the same tune number? For example you could have a 1658 tune and be in one lobby rating, then add a part - trial and error method - to get the most out of your tune but then end up in a higher bracket lobby room while STILL maintaining the 1658 tune. That's just bad development right there.
  • Split51Split51 Registered Users 60 Posts
    IMO. That's not bad development. I mean, it would be too easy to just put your car to a certain number and be at the top of a room. As it is now, you actually have to "tune" your car to the top of the lobby without going over.
  • MattForgeMattForge Registered Users 6 Posts
    I agree but I tuned this car down to 1638 and it was still in the same lobby with my 1650 cars. There's something wrong there
  • Dex23Dex23 Registered Users 454 Posts
    Re tune it then, it's not rocket science!!
  • OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    My teammates and myself had this issue during the dodge event. Several teammates had multiple cars with the exact same tune but one or more cars were put in a higher lobby than it was rated for.