Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Is this situation legal for turf teams?

KGB*808*KGB*808* Registered Users 3 Posts
To whom ever can answer or explain this situation. I recently played my first turf last week. It was fun, but I still had a lot to learn when it came to the rated brackets. Still had fun and topped the team I played with. This week I tried joining a better team. Hopefully a top 100 team. Was cool to see that a spot opened up on one. Well that teams leader is a scammer. I already question his way of placing in the turf wars because of what I learned. As I joined this team, I joined a lobby and started racing. I went through a few cars having a blast boosting and all. I started noticing people leaving and joining the team as I was racing. It seemed strange, but I didn't care. Being on this team was going to get me a turf win, it didn't bother me people coming and going. So I raced until I fell asleep. I woke up 6 hours later this morning and found I was no longer on the team. I had gotten kicked for sleeping and not playing. wTF? Immediately after my game loaded and I had all these invitations from teams, the teams leader from the team I got kicked from sends me a message. Asking me if I wanted him to bring me back. He then sent me a invitation. WTF? I said. Where is my points that I made so far? He said it went to the team already.WTF? he then went on to say it's all about the turf car. When I questioned him about what he is doing, he deleted me then put me on ignore. Now this team boasts 10 of its last 11 races in turf won cars. After seeing his tactic, it makes me question turf wars period. Team leaders can make rookies join, make points, then kick em and steal points. Then continue to do that throughout the turf war. It can make some serious points scamming that way. Is this fair for me who just spent gems to boost for wins to be kicked when u take a break? RR is fun, but this kind of shyt makes it suck. If you say it's ok for team leaders to do this, then screw TW and spending my hard earned real money on that part of the game. If you need the team name too, I will post it if you like, with the leaders name.
I never would have ever done this forum posting ever, but this scrub took me over the top. This kind of crap doesn't need to happen to people who spend real money to play.
On the positive side of things..... Winning that silver Racer Showdown car wasn't too bad.
KGB.

Comments

• Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    I i were you, I'd report that player and team to the developers and as you have already done, post them name and all on the forums. You need to make a post in the team thread, to warn others about this team and player.
  • Options
    Mide1337Mide1337 Registered Users 30 Posts
    As a team leader here I am ashamed when I hear from ppl how they got scamed for the points and kicked out just to be replaced by ppl who are gonna have the same faith.
    I think we should open do not join clan list just like we have the scamer list.

My experience with team leading has taught me that there are a LOT of ppl that want a "free ride" on turf contributing as little as possible just so they don't get kicked so I have a system that is private to my team and it requires a lot of analysis where I can determine a weekly score of ppl and see if they are legit or just want free gems I'm guessing some clan leaders were sick of those kind of ppl and turned the odds to their favour by kicking both ppl who try and those u dont' just to make a good placement and secure their reward.

In the end I have a team that is now 383 or something like that u can see my posts from my profile if you are interested in joining such a team u can send a request

GL