Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Pink bug and no answer from admins

Fic00Fic00 Registered Users 2 Posts
This is second time I lost my maxed R car with Pink delay to 0.0 second. Its bug and game admins wont fix it. First I wanna say that i write to the support and they didnt read it for more than 1 week and i am still waiting. They know to take money for gems and than everything is ok but when they need to fix game, answer on support or maybe give back the car they are zero. After this second time its over i dont want anymore to play this game. I am idiot because i bought gems for money and they do nothing. They dont think about players they only think about money and profit. Now you will have profit with hackers and with unsatisfied players. This is my first step, next step is i will put review on croatian IT magazine, on croatian IT forum and croatian gaming forum. Let all balkan see how rival racing work and how they behave about all that. Who know maybe admin wont read this but i am pretty sure they know about all that and they wont do anything.... Players take care about your money and cars because they wont fix it.. Goodbye

Comments

• Options
    JacetanJacetan Registered Users 2 Posts
    Good decide bro...they just care abt their money....i also ask all my fren stop playing this rubbish game...I have more than 1xx car and I also have no mood to continue anymore...fking bad respond from this game GM...
  • Options
    Joel8984Joel8984 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Somebody give me an answer. Lost my favorite car. Maxed corvette c7. I paid for all my cars. U lost it without even getting a chance to race. I want my stuff back
  • Options
    Joel8984Joel8984 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Can someone please give me an answer. It will not let me check my messages on this website so please reply or send me an email. joel_matherne@yahoo.com. I want my car back that I was hacked out of.