Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Mp4-12c

Decay™Decay™ Registered Users 46 Posts
Is it best just to upgrade the factory turbo or should I go with the supercharger? Only concern with the turbo is the amount of added weight when being upgraded

Comments

• Options
    OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
    WITH A SC THERE'S NOT AS MUCH TO UPGRADE BUT YOU CAN PLAY WITH THE EXHAUST I HAVE BOTH TURBO AND SC ON MY MC GT AND SC WORKS MUCH BETTER AND IS LIGHTER
  • Options
    Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    Yeah, what OICU said. I normally go with SC unless the car already comes with a turbo. But I just got a new STI from a guy that wanted to do pinks and he put a SC on his STI, and I LOVE IT. I'm going to max out my STI with a turbo next to see which I like more. But the main reason why I like SC more is because it puts on less weight. The turbo just puts on more weight, AND gives more power then the SC.
  • Options
    BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    Turbo is better on everthing. The power to weight ratio equals to the same and can max out everycar to their max rating with turbo.
  • Options
    magnum3333magnum3333 Registered Users 32 Posts
    turbo is the best for tuning
  • Options
    NISMONISMO Registered Users 64 Posts
    I use turbo for the most part but if you have two of the same cars, try to play around with SC and turbo.
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    From what I have heard SC is about the same as turbo maybe a hair slower but it is more consistent. While turbo..... well I guess it would be the opposite of what I just said lol faster but less consistent. In the end I think it is up to the driver though to make the best of it.
  • Options
    JohnnyG-123JohnnyG-123 Registered Users 112 Posts
    On certain cars with the turbo the real power comes from over revving it a little between shifts.
  • Options
    mguidry629mguidry629 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Turbo is better on every car I've tested - this is assuming you're maxing it out. There's a reason it costs more.
  • Options
    BoBou1BoBou1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I had a maxxed out SC m3 and a turbo m3 now. The SC m3 was pretty consistent but the turbo m3 is running faster now than the SC m3 and its not maxxed out yet
  • Options
    RRracerRRracer Registered Users 68 Posts
    turbo is so expensive for the NSX :P
  • Options
    Turbo fadeTurbo fade Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can u have both in the same car???