Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Upgrade Problem

OhSoLifeOhSoLife Registered Users 23 Posts
I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. I recently updated to Lollipop yesterday. I dowloaded the updated version of Racing Rivals today. I have encountered this error constantly, After every race is done the game automatically restarts. After I cross the finish line the racing recap with the stats do not appear. It just restarts. The game will be updated with the money I won from the race even the damage after it restarts

Racer name - OhSoLife

Comments

• Options
    Trackah123Trackah123 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same problem here after today's update.. crashing after every race.
    I have a HTC One M8 running Android 5.0.1
  • Options
    NsoneNsone Registered Users 3 Posts
    Cannot play after update!!!
    Racer: Nsone S
  • Options
    TriallawyerTriallawyer Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm on Galaxy S5. Game updated this morning & every time I load it up it gives Error Loading Car (3). Only option with message is to restart. I hit that & it tries restart sequence, gets to loading garage & then freezes. I cannot play this game AT ALL with the update. Please fix or allow the option to go back to the previous version. I have cleared cache, forced stop, restarted device. Nothing works.
  • Options
    sinn39sinn39 Registered Users 778 Posts
    Mine did the same had to uninstall and reinstall..
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    When reporting an issue please include the following:

Your Racer Name:
    Your Device:
    Your OS version:

Detailed Description of your issue:
    What Happened?
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue:
    Is this issue repeatable?
    If so what are the steps?
  • Options
    TriallawyerTriallawyer Registered Users 2 Posts
    Racer Name: Triallawyer
    Device: Galaxy S5
    OS Version: 4.4.2 Kitkat

See above for a detailed description of the problem.
    The car is car (3), whatever that is.
    None of the rest of the requested information applies.
    It repeats every time I attempt to launch the app.
  • Options
    edwinnxedwinnx Registered Users 1 Posts
    Your Racer Name: edwinnx
    Your Device: Motorola X 2nd gen
    Your OS version: 5.0.1
    Same problems at lollipop. The app crashes every time I race. I did the upadate to Lollipop today. Im inthe middle of the turf so i need a fix for this ASAP. Thanks
  • Options
    YOURSODEADYOURSODEAD Registered Users 3 Posts
    Your Racer Name: YOURSODEAD
    Your Device: LG G3
    Your OS version: 5.0

Can you fix the bugs please...
  • Options
    toadtoadtoadtoad Registered Users 5 Posts
    Uninstalled nd reinstalled still same problem here
  • Options
    tambaprtambapr Registered Users 6 Posts
    still have the problem Android Black Screen/stuck on "Nitto" screen. please let me know if going to fix or not. for me try to find out other racing game for can play.