Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Racing Rivals Will Not Open

tetukerentetukeren Registered Users 59 Posts
While i was racing in turf war, the game sudedenly closed by itself. Then, i tried to open the app, it will not open, the CIE logo appears then it closed. Tried to shutdown and restart my ipad, but still will not open. Pleae help. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    capt_seamencapt_seamen Registered Users 18 Posts
    Switch off your iphone or ipad then turn it on again. It worked for me.
  • Options
    I have tried switch off my ipad many times, still not working :(
  • Options
    bocas0225bocas0225 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Tetukeren are u still having the same issue because I'm getting the same problem on my iPhone and on my ipad now. And it happens with only my iphone gamecenter account. I was in turf wars and I got "YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN UPDATED! PLEASE RESTART THE GAME TO PLAY" so I did exactly that and ever since I haven't been able to play
  • Options
    AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    Using an iPad here. Been getting account has been updated msgs as well. Along with getting randomly booted out of the game and lag/choppy game play. Also had it where the game will not load again, have had to uninstall / reinstall at least a few times this past week. Sucks!
  • Options
    Bocas, it works now, reinstall the game. And yes, the msg about account has been updated, always pop up.
  • Options
    82boss82boss Registered Users 1 Posts
    Where do you go to uninstall the game? Because I have tried to restart my phone and also reset setting and nothing ! Update has been done and I had no problems till now. What can I do? I also don't want to lose everything I have.
  • Options
    jecruz26jecruz26 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same issue here (iphone) and it started yesterday after I got the message "YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN UPDATED! PLEASE RESTART THE GAME TO PLAY".
    Question if I delete the app and reinstall will all my cars and money come back? I do have a Game Center account linked. Do I need to do anything additional from deleting and reinstalling the app?
  • Options
    Uninstall the app, but keep the data. On the first question, yes, to uninstall, and dont delete the data. Then you go to app store to redownload racing rivals app.
  • Options
    If u keep the data, you will not loose anything.
  • Options
    Trippy ShaneTrippy Shane Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello, my name is Shane. My only Game Center account is " XxShanexX ( '-') and my my first racing rivals username was "TrippyShane" I deleted that one then created "TrippyShane19" and for some reason the app sent an update msg which caused the whole game to crash, I had to reinstall the game, and when I went on the game it's loading my first account "TrippyShane". I went ahead and clicked the continue button to create the third username "Trippy Shane" ( With a space ) and it did the same thing with the app update and won't open back up the app. I really need the "Trippy Shane" user account back, but my Game Center only recognizes the first one "TrippyShane" ... Please help, I have 3 million on "Trippy Shane" and I really need it back.
  • Options
    631dozer631dozer Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same problem and can't get back on smh
  • Options
    brown beastbrown beast Registered Users 8 Posts
    What I did worked for me (iPhone).
    I attempted to delete the game, and got a message saying "deleting the game, deletes all its data." So I still deleted it, then I got a message from game center, saying if I wanted to "keep leaderboards", and I clicked yes. This allowed me to keep my Game Center account of my profile. Then I shut off my phone completely. Re-installed Racing Rivals on app store, then shut off phone completely again and then opened the app. (Turning off the device creates like a fresh system when it runs back up again on your device.)
    Then I got a message saying that an account was found. I clicked "Load Profile" and my game was back up and running like normal. And I did not lose a thing.
    Hope this helps others(:
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    please do not necro really old threads. Its confusing
  • Options
    jaheim0071jaheim0071 Registered Users 2 Posts
    my racing rivals is not working at all
  • Options
    jaheim0071jaheim0071 Registered Users 2 Posts
    my racing rivals is not working at all
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting Racing Rivals support. We appreciate players making us aware of issues they are experiencing in the game. Our team has implemented a fix for this issue in our latest build. Please be sure you have updated to the latest version. We appreciate your patience on this issue.

If you are still experiencing difficulty with the game, please reply to this email and let us know. We will be happy to provide further assistance.

Regards,
    Racing Rivals Support

Please fill out this survey to rate our game and service: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RacingRivalsSatisfaction
  • Options
    ron wilkinron wilkin Registered Users 32 Posts
    On android if i uninstall and im not connected to google or facebook when i reinstall will my stuff still be there? Or start over?
This discussion has been closed.