Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

lost Pink by cheating

can kit 867can kit 867 Registered Users 3 Posts
Lost SRT VIPER by hacker...

Comments

• Options
    FsAviXFsAviX Registered Users 290 Posts
    well ok, what happend? ign for the hacker, what message you got and so on. dosnt help just saying lost to a hacker
  • Options
    EvilDan77EvilDan77 Registered Users 282 Posts
    Lost lunch by mouth.......
  • Options
    SPARK NINJA 996SPARK NINJA 996 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yeah man i had the same thing I losed my srt I did pinks with weak somebody and when i was starting I was kicked out the game and when I came back was my car losed
  • Options
    Yeah man i had the same thing I losed my srt I did pinks with weak somebody and when i was starting I was kicked out the game and when I came back was my car losed
  • Options
    Yeah i had the same thing I losed my srt I did pinks with weak somebody and when i was starting I was kicked out the game and when I came back was my car losed
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    Any of you guys piggybacking by any chance? I mean jumping into lower lobby's with out of spec cars? If so, weak player, you deserved to lose for weak (chitty) playing. But to your problem, I see this happen a lot to players, since the 3.0 update. I think they put in a lower limit, to the lobby's. A time that would result in a DQ, to the faster player. This has been happening to the VW GLI racers, in the 35 turf lobby last showdown. They would lose, due to no time. I think it's because of a minimum time, for the lobby. Maybe they put this, into the public lobby's. Maybe that'll stop some of the chitty gameplay people are doing
  • Options
    Bluepoison309Bluepoison309 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yup Yust Lost my SRT as well to a gay cheater,This game seem to have a poor reporting feature.
    We spend our money online and when it gets stolen...Well they dnt care @ all
    Look @ this noob,He cant Run Under 9 Secs for his dear life and then he pulls a 7.537 sec race.
    Thats horse Crap.
    This game is no different than st**m,u pay - they steal - And its all your problem...
  • Options
    Joel8984Joel8984 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I want my damn car back. If u beat me when I pinks u its one thing. To just let the time run out and I lose my car is another. I still haven't received an answer from anybody.
  • Options
    Minvikes1975Minvikes1975 Registered Users 7 Posts
    There is a glitch. Do not race people in badly overmatched cars for pinks. You will have a network timeout then poof, your car is gone. Debs are not even acknowledging it let alone doing any thing about it. Make some noise. Maybe if enough people start complaining they'll at least say there is a problem.