Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Crashing Rivals: The New Generation of crashing issues

Fearless RivalFearless Rival Registered Users 158 Posts
Welcome to the world of Crashing Rivals, a game you can hardly play because of crashes. Here you can bet your money and rides and lose easily because karma is a bitch to humans. As we update the game, we also upgrade our crashing system, meaning your game will crash more to a point where you'll break your IOS device like one crazy Chesnaught ready to go beserk! Don't win, screw winning, simply put your money on the line and we'll crash your game. Wanna play multiplayer? Well nope, it's crashing time. Hey you're winning in a pink slip race. Well yippe ki yay mother*beep* because you're going to lose as soon as our computer detects you and crashes your game. Oh look your opponent won your car. Yay free car for him! Wanna get even more angry? Simply spend real life currency on gems and cash packs and use them to buy shiny new rides that you will eventually lose because of our crashing system. Manage to live long enough without any loses? Well don't worry, our highly trained assassins will clean your entire garage with their amazing hacking skills that will make your life as happy as ever. *Not* Join crashing rivals today, the game where you can lose everything!

I'm just kidding. This freaking update literally made Racing Rivals look like Fast and Furious 6: The Game with its god awful crashing issues. Game is crashing way more often then before. We need to get GLU's attention. Tell everyone about this thread to bring back Racing Rivals to its former glory!

Comments

• Options
    Bump it to the top
  • Options
    CHSJACHSJA Registered Users 407 Posts
    I am so angry right now. Just before the update, I spent hard earned r/l cash on purchasing gems. I used these gems to buy a stock pile of mustang GT's for the up coming turf... Now 2 days later, I still can't even log into the game. Even if they fixed it right now, im still screwed. Not even enough time to do ANY tuning.. So now Im out money, gems, and I got a pile of Mustangs that are worthless.....Not to mention I was on track to earn the racer challenge car, then the game just decided it can't "load a car" , and became completely useless...
  • Options
    GvosGvos Registered Users 69 Posts
    Fearless, that was an awesome post. I actually LOL'd at this as it's true.

Simply spend real life currency on gems and cash packs and use them to buy shiny new rides that you will eventually lose because of our crashing system. Manage to live long enough without any loses? Well don't worry, our highly trained assassins will clean your entire garage with their amazing hacking skills that will make your life as happy as ever.

• Options
    Bump it to the top!
  • Options
    DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    Same boat here. I get about 20min of "game play" before it crashes. But hey at least I can play I guess. The glitches are nice too. Running anything over the 1650 lobby and I'm bouncing off the rev limiter in the first 2 gears. Love the timing off the lights too. Sometimes 1 yellow pause then straight to green. Oh you want to talk to your team mate lol maybe post a tune good luck.