Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Bad Support Team

a7med a7meda7med a7med Registered Users 70 Posts
Whenever you have any issue with the game and raise a Ticket with the support team, you just receive an auto reply than they ignoring you forever, this is a bad thing and effect the game rate in Google Play, Really this is a bad behaviour.

I just have a small issue and the required to switch the account, I reload my old account to my facebook and I'm unable to use my main account, I sent all the required information as I already checked it in this forum.

The just ignoring ..

Comments

• Options
    zkaiserzkaiser Registered Users 20 Posts
    I agree with you 100% as I'm having the exact issue you are and I've posted in here to be told it's a Google issue and of course Google + Google Games forum says it sounds like it's the dev's problem.
    They both suck. I want my cars, gems, money, back or some money back since I only started 4 days ago .
    I posted in here yesterday.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    The forums aren't customer service. Customer Service can be reached either in game using the "?" (the best way) or through the website https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/

There is also usually around a 6-10 business day turnaround.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
    Same here I sent a ticket to mobilesupport@ciegames.com AND to glue by pressing the ? symbol around a week and a half ago still no reply, I Lost my account MRPINKSALOT on my Facebook I created a gamecenter to connect it to. and still No Avail. Im getting pretty pissed off about this.

• Options
    I apologize to the admin. You are correct, this isn't customer support. But, it is a forum for the game and when we get no help from the Devs or Google we are lucky to have forums like this to let others know what's up.. It's hard not to vent but, it is a little easier to swallow when you can see other players are having the same problems and that you aren't alone in being f**ked or ignored or maybe a week and a half is justifiable for customer service at all stores and businesses to make you wait when you have problems with their products? Wouldn't it be great if when you are eating a bad meal and you want your money back or deducted from the bill before it goes on your credit card but the manager and staff ignore you for a week before they tell you it isn't their fault you need to talk to the farmer who raised the cow if you want to try and get your money back for an overcooked steak that is also mysteriously misssing from the table?
    That is what forums are supposed to be. To share info and help other people that eat steak or dine out or play racing games on their phones. This way we are a society not an individual fighting against a business. Why do you think unions started and why businesses don't want them? Because we are more effective as a civil group.
    Excuse my rant but, I think you might get my point and understand a bit better how un professional and just bad business practice it is. I own my own business and if I treated my clients that way (not respond, pass the buck, etc..) I'd be out of business.
  • Options
    I apologize to the admin. You are correct, this isn't customer support. But, it is a forum for the game and when we get no help from the Devs or Google we are lucky to have forums like this to let others know what's up.. It's hard not to vent but, it is a little easier to swallow when you can see other players are having the same problems and that you aren't alone in being f**ked or ignored or maybe a week and a half is justifiable for customer service at all stores and businesses to make you wait when you have problems with their products? Wouldn't it be great if when you are eating a bad meal and you want your money back or deducted from the bill before it goes on your credit card but the manager and staff ignore you for a week before they tell you it isn't their fault you need to talk to the farmer who raised the cow if you want to try and get your money back for an overcooked steak that is also mysteriously misssing from the table?
    That is what forums are supposed to be. To share info and help other people that eat steak or dine out or play racing games on their phones. This way we are a society not an individual fighting against a business. Why do you think unions started and why businesses don't want them? Because we are more effective as a civil group.
    Excuse my rant but, I think you might get my point and understand a bit better how un professional and just bad business practice it is. I own my own business and if I treated my clients that way (not respond, pass the buck, etc..) I'd be out of business.
  • Options
    I apologize to the admin. You are correct, this isn't customer support. But, it is a forum for the game and when we get no help from the Devs or Google we are lucky to have forums like this to let others know what's up.. It's hard not to vent but, it is a little easier to swallow when you can see other players are having the same problems and that you aren't alone in being f**ked or ignored or maybe a week and a half is justifiable for customer service at all stores and businesses to make you wait when you have problems with their products? Wouldn't it be great if when you are eating a bad meal and you want your money back or deducted from the bill before it goes on your credit card but the manager and staff ignore you for a week before they tell you it isn't their fault you need to talk to the farmer who raised the cow if you want to try and get your money back for an overcooked steak, or your steak is mysteriously misssing from the table?
  • Options
    Actually I'm playing this game since long time also I'm paying Alot to this game, And when I face this small issue it took long time, from my side I don't see this is a complicated thing, I'm totally agreed with ZKAISER.
  • Options
    Mr Alvin72Mr Alvin72 Registered Users 54 Posts
    I've worked the help desk for a large IT company in the past and you guys have to keep in mind that they probably have a huge backlog on tickets. You just have to give them time to get through all of their backlogs.
  • Options
    Mr Alvin72Mr Alvin72 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Yes you're right Service Level Agreement. I do know if we're scammers we wouldn't raise a fuss or spend money on this game
  • Options
    Fearless RivalFearless Rival Registered Users 158 Posts
    Ok this isn't a player support forums, agree. But Glu needs to get out and take a look at the community. Waiting for them to fix the crashing issues is like actually waiting for Half Life 3 to get confirmed. Heck I even deleted Asphalt 8 from my IPod Touch and the game is still acting like a idiot. Come on, are you telling me you guys don't know how to fix a game from crashing? This is total bull crap! They should have post poned the 3.2 update until they can fix the community's problems. Better yet, give the game to someone else to deal with it maybe Gamesloft or 2XL or whoever does mobile games.

I think we need to start some campaign or petition against the developers to fix the crashing issues. Heck even EA does better then this IMO.
  • Options
    Now it's 9 Days without any response, I sent many Emails but I think the ignorance is their solution, than where we can fix the issue if the support team is not helping us? This is so bad for the game like Racing Rivals because it famous!!!!!!!!