Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling skyline

Selling a maxed skyline r34 with 75k rims

Comments

• Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Cf on it? Gem body kit? You taking trades?
  • Options
    KRIS209KRIS209 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Carbon fiber trunk and what did u have in mind
  • Options
    Martin295Martin295 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Can do 5m? Best offer
  • Options
    Shadow9508Shadow9508 Registered Users 153 Posts
    No dont do it! He scammed me for 2mil! Telling me he was selling it for 4mil so igave him half first and he left!
  • Options
    Idont have proof but multiple people have been scammed by him!
  • Options
    Scam? You may have mistaken me for someone else I never scammed before
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Scumbag spotted. DO NOT DEAL WITH THAT GUY.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i think ive done deals with kris209
  • Options
    Please this is all a misunderstanding.i never scammed anyone
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    if this guy is a scammer where is the proof, because ill tell you all right now, he gave me a car and we had connection problem and i wasnt able to pay him right away. he trusted me for 8 hours with his car (that i didnt pay for yet) and when he got on i paid him. for a guy that trusted me without paying at that time, i dont consider him a scammer.
  • Options
    Thanks aznryda.
  • Options
    LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    Some of you guys gotta understand, that by sending first, doesnt mean the first sender is legit!! Honestly what else do they have to proof other than waiting for the other person to be legit?

Plus one last thing, being legit on one deal doesnt mean the person legit all the time
  • Options
    Yeah you have. It was a while back. You were going from lobby to lobby telling people you had an r34 for sale for 4mil. You told me to give you 2mil then you would give me the car but you had left. Idont have the proof but he has scammed other people by the same method.
  • Options
    And i have posted a topic about him being a scammer and one other guy on here was scammed by him as well
  • Options
    BigBirdMcCoyBigBirdMcCoy Registered Users 149 Posts
    I don't know where your alls proof is that this guy is a scammer but all I know is this guy gave me a great price and agreed to give me the car first. He didn't scam me and thanks buddy for the easy transaction. GREAT SELLER!