Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

MIND GAMES!

Give me a one number 1-25 that im also thinkiing!! ✨Prize: CAMARO SS 69(gem out)

Comments

• HallucinationHallucination Registered Users 384 Posts
    11 ( eleven)
  • HYPHYHYPHY Registered Users 210 Posts
    3 ( theee )
  • Red line 240100Red line 240100 Registered Users 72 Posts
    13 (thirteen)
  • patmeisterpatmeister Registered Users 969 Posts
    15 fifteen
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    22 as in the number 22 :)
  • iampeezyiampeezy Registered Users 15 Posts
    Twelve is the number
  • HYPHYHYPHY Registered Users 210 Posts
    I lost... :(
  • gardow tureyrowgardow tureyrow Registered Users 1,486 Posts
    is it number 1?
    PINKSLIP!
  • NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
  • joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    Nineteen? 19
  • DaddybroDaddybro Registered Users 134 Posts
    Anyone want to try it ?
  • Hooked1Hooked1 Registered Users 156 Posts
    Lucky number 7??
  • RuvxxRuvxx Registered Users 38 Posts
    Twenty five , 25
  • 2FAST4MYSELF2FAST4MYSELF Registered Users 307 Posts
    Its almost over man. Im waiting for ruvxx to say his ign to give him the price
    Damn auto correct!! I pushed 25. I dont know how 7 came up? Good ole lucky 25. Oh sure, now it works. See what had happened was........lol
    I'm gonna start my own thread like this. That way I know the number this time!! Prize( wait for it ) a non gem'd out 1614 rated, mind numbing, fire breathing , Mitsubishi Evo 8. I know what you're thinking, man I should of let that cat Hooked 1 win that car, maybe he would hook me up with that fine ride. You haven't even heard the best part yet. Are you ready? You may want to take a seat and hold on to something. IT WILL BE YELLOW!!' Woooo baby. Let me get this party started.
    This game is over. Ruvxx won it
    Think I am delirious from lack of sleep. Cool idea though man good looking out. We should all take turns doing some type of contest themed event and reward someone a car.
  • blackchromeblackchrome Registered Users 251 Posts
    Daddybro is on scammer thread. Beware
  • NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    i was off by one number? Noooooooooooo haha
  • Waldo8829Waldo8829 Registered Users 116 Posts
    seven!! youre thinking 7!!!
  • EvolagggEvolaggg Registered Users 547 Posts
  • Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    Daddy bro has been trying pretty hard to make a better name for himself! We all know he has had his fair share of small issues here! If he can start turning his life and values around, hopefully he can slowly work his way to legit. Please daddy as much as we know what bad uve done, please change and never do that again!
  • nitrokid13nitrokid13 Registered Users 42 Posts
    18 is the number