Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Who wants to be a Forum Mod?

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
Hey everyone,

A couple of the Player Moderator slots have opened up. So those of you that are currently interested please reply to this thread.

Here are the qualities I'm looking for
  • Active on the forums
  • Not a troll
  • helpful
  • generally positive
  • adheres to forum rules
  • really knows the game

As a Player Mod you will help me by:
  • removing spam
  • enforce forum rules
  • be a liaison between players and me (devs)
  • help players with questions
  • bring issues to my attention
  • adhere to the forum rules and set an example for everyone
  • not be a power hungry mad person hell bent on world domination
When posting your interest, please also include your Racer Name, a little about yourself, and why you want to be my minion...I mean why you want to be a Player Mod for Racing Rivals. Also list any languages you can read and write in,

Just note, there really are no perks for forum mods, they don't get treated differently, we don't deck them out with gems and cash, there is no Player MOD Car, I don't make them cookies, and they are not in my will. You get the satisfaction of being a really helpful person for a Game forum. Plus if you are looking to get into the Community aspect of a video game company, doesn't hurt to tell any future employers that you were an official MOD for a game.

I will close this thread next Friday..... go go go!
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Prev1

Comments

• Millionaire MotorsMillionaire Motors Registered Users 514 Posts
    ME!!! Got in 1st :)
    I read and write English only.
    Play RR on my S4 and work forums on my PC.
    Always nice and respectable to others.
    Always follows the rules, and never banned on Nitto 1320 in the whole 7 years I played.
    Owned my own websites and forums and know how to use and respect the tools given to use.
    Would love to be staff on RR and have an active admin staff to work with.
    Know RR inside and out. I love to stay up to date with things going on.
    Forum name and racing name is the same.
  • nayton12nayton12 Registered Users 559 Posts
    Racer name is Nayton12, im 18 years old and training to be a mechanic so cars is part of my life so a great game such as racing rivals fits my life style like a glove. So since I joined the forums I have managed to help people and ive even done a few trades with others all legit of course, so I hear you say whats all this got todo with being a forum mod, well I know my way around racing rivals like I know the back of my hand and so the knowledge ive learnt from others deserves to be passed on to help future players and to grow a great community which all have one thing in common and thats the addiction to racing rivals. I mean I'm on this game all day everyday and i'm on the forum quite a lot so being a mod would be a great responsibility which I hope to get a chance at using as I know I can be helpful and I also try to give the best answers I can, so thats it really and im sorry about how long winded it is haha
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I wanna be one lol
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Forgot to add "Please include any languages that you can read and write in". Added now.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• mikemo113mikemo113 Registered Users 395 Posts
    Id love to be a mod ive only been on the forums for a few months but use it frequently and would love to help out. The only language i can read and write in is English. Hope i get the spot! :D
  • anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    I'd love to be one. I can read and write, but I cant write in Vietnamese, English and Vietnamese. I've been playing this game the day it came out, so I guess you could say I know this game. I would like to be a moderator because it would help a lot of people and I will try my best to prevent scammers and such,
    #PinkMafia
  • Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    I used to be an admin on a verry poular minecraft forum. I worked my way up to that rank and it took over a year, i was completely loyal, and i did my job. I am now past the minecraft stage, and would like to contribute here. I am more mature then alot when i want to be, and i can be fun aswell when i want to be. My first language is english and i know the good basics of spanish. I took 2 years of it in school, 3 rd is coming up this year. Thank you for your time/ this oppurtunity
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    If this game is going to have any success whatsoever, you must make make me a Forum Mod.

• Waldo8829Waldo8829 Registered Users 116 Posts
    Hey, i would love to apply to be a moderator. Since starting the game, ive totally fallen in love with it. When i heard about the forums i decided to check them out and loved the organization of all aspects of the game; from fastest car times to trades and sales. Ive always respected MODs and the ability to be one would be greatly appreciated. I am 17 years old and live in Georgia. I can only read and write in english but have taken 3 years of spanish so i am familiar with the basics. i am an Eagle Scout as well as the starting center on my high schools varsity football team. The School year is starting and football season is around the corner so i wont have as much time as ive had in the past but i am on the Forums every day that i can and almost always have a forum tab on my computer that i refresh constantly mainly looking for cars to buy :) I am familiar with the game, been playing for a couple months, but since then i have learned a lot. i have been a member of a top 100 team, have 33 cars and made countless transactions with other players. The main reason i want to be a Moderator is because of my past experience with scammers and liars. About a week after i started playing the game i had beaten the campaign and was looking for someone to trade with because i wanted a Ford GT-R. i did not know about the forums then so i was just chatting with randoms. i said i would trade my viper and he agreed, he took my viper and FR-S R-spec then lied to my face and said he was sorry and he would give me back the scion. fooled again, i joined him and he took my impreza wrx sti. i was two seconds from quitting the game right then and there but i hopped on the forums for the first time and saw someone selling their account and i bought all of his cars for a steal price and i never looked back. My reason for bieng a Moderator is because i dont want anybody else going through what i went through. If i were chosen to be a MOD i promise to be respectful, helpful and friendly to all members of the racing rivals community. My IGN is WALDO8829. Thank you for your time and consideration in reading this :)
  • Professordank24Professordank24 Registered Users 600 Posts
    My in game name is Professordank24 . I'm 17 i am professional cyclist, not tour de france professional but professional lmao and I wanna be a mod because i like helping people. I have helped you guys before even though I'm not a mod:) i speak and write french, portuguese, Spanish, and English. By the way ;) lutz can give you more info on me ryyst if not you can pm me and we'll talk more
  • Avante XAvante X Registered Users 238 Posts
    I'm Avante X in-game.

I'm fit for being a Forum Moderator because I'm always active on here and I've had a lot of experience on other forums as both a moderator and administrator.

With that being said, I know vBulletin, myBB, and many other types of forums like the back of my hand.

I'm trilingual-- I am experienced with English, Spanish, and Korean.
    As a Player Mod you will help me by:
    • removing spam
    I used to do this daily on other game-forums.
    • enforce forum rules
    I know all the rules so this will be a relatively easy task.
    • be a liaison between players and me (devs)

I'd be delighted to serve as a medium.
    • help players with questions
    • bring issues to my attention
    Already do this with people who ask questions and in the Android Bug Reports section.
    • adhere to the forum rules and set an example for everyone
    Don't I already do this? ;-)
    • not be a power hungry mad person hell bent on world domination
    World domination is next on my checklist after getting forum-moderator. ;-)
  • ErikErik Registered Users 97 Posts
    I would like to be a forum moderator! I was a mod on v1 and v2 on nitto so I understand how it all works. I moderated for over 5 years. De modded for not being active enough due to my son's birth. I speak English. My username is Undercoveruser. Hope you consider! Thanks much. Erik
  • ErikErik Registered Users 97 Posts
    Arrows, your dad does love you. He may not show it. But he does.. go give him a hug
  • dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    I think I would be a good mod. I have done the job before, was a forum mod for 3 years then an site admin for 2 years. I am also well known to be a decent legit guy. I only do English, though.
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    Me for Senior Moderator or Admin :p:o;):)
    Thanks Arrows, have a wonderful day :) :rolleyes:
    As message says, Next time be cool.
  • ArrowsArrows Registered Users 20 Posts
    Thanks Arrows, have a wonderful day :rolleyes:
    you too, i guess..
  • PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    Id love to be a mod. All you guys know me as i have been with the game constantly since the beginning. I know how to perfeclty read and write english and spanish. I am a mechanical engineer. I am 26 years old and always am in the forums looking for trades or sales. I help out in the game and in the forums if anyone has a doubt. I am very helpful and respectful and have never talked trash about anyone no matter how stupid or annoying the person is. Ill help a little more in the bugs threads. Hope to be a mod
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Lots of people are missing IGN
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    I'm 17, live on a farm, and have my own cow. I am also the best female racer RR has ever seen. Also, I think Old Women is in love with me..... but that is another thread all together. Pick me Ryyst, you need someone like me who isn't afraid of the "big boys" and will tell it like it is. I only speak English but have a working knowledge of bovine grunts, mooing, and other sounds.
  • FURTHEWINFURTHEWIN Registered Users 284 Posts
    I do, I have been playing RR since around September 2013, even though I have joined the forum about 2 months ago, I would love to help out around here.
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Some ppl here for get the most important rule lol .. Be active on the forum
    Did I mention I am leader of a team specifically geared towards helping little kids learn the game???? That's right... RACING 4 KIDS. Oh. And let's not forget my garage with 460 cars all from pinking, not those store bought cars. I've been a forum member since last October also. My ing is the same as here, but most people refer to me as Goldie.
    Oh, let's not forget my avatar. Those pink bunny slippers have been with me since day one here. They are on the verge of being world famous!!
  • The ImmortalThe Immortal Registered Users 55 Posts
    do forum mods get anything special, like free cars?
  • RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    Who would want to moderate these forums, it's like herding cats. You are the blunt end of the stick with no power and the eyes of a whole forum on you. With no thx and no real benefit outside the vocal few that will make it their bored lifes mission to harass.

Good luck, responsibility is overrated.
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Lolz ppl seeking benefits for being mods and start help ppl .. Lol my suggestion is to give each one police golf car ..
  • KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    Honestly, I'd like to find someone who knows this game better than I do. I've always been one to discover and turn in exploits for the game. I even ripped the game down to a source code level at every update we've received. I've turned in any hacks or loop holes I've discovered as well. On top of that, I don't troll here. It's a waste of time and counter productive. Sure I'm not on here CONSTANTLY, but i do have a smart phone, and I can be if needed.

I'd also love to see someone find the current exploit we have into the forum database through XSS (will turn in when its smoothed out on how to do it, did it once, gotta remember how before I can tell you obviously. Not putting details here)

if you want someone who is also an admin of a 1500 member group and the first ORIGINAL group on Facebook, I'm your guy. I'm used to dealing with a lot of people.

And on top of all this, I'm a VIP/Moderator on almost every major and minor iOS/Android hacking forum on the internet. I see every hack that's made when its released, and I also can see (on some of the sites) even the private work that's going on. As of this moment, since the 1.6.0 update, there hasn't really been anything new as it patched almost all the hack related exploits. there's been some glitches but they're known and will be fixed i'm sure

IGN is \KaptinBoxxi/
  • scared shiftlessscared shiftless Registered Users 4 Posts
    Honestly, I'd like to find someone who knows this game better than I do. I've always been one to discover and turn in exploits for the game. I even ripped the game down to a source code level at every update we've received. I've turned in any hacks or loop holes I've discovered as well. On top of that, I don't troll here. It's a waste of time and counter productive. Sure I'm not on here CONSTANTLY, but i do have a smart phone, and I can be if needed.

I'd also love to see someone find the current exploit we have into the forum database through XSS (will turn in when its smoothed out on how to do it, did it once, gotta remember how before I can tell you obviously. Not putting details here)

if you want someone who is also an admin of a 1500 member group and the first ORIGINAL group on Facebook, I'm your guy. I'm used to dealing with a lot of people.

And on top of all this, I'm a VIP/Moderator on almost every major and minor iOS/Android hacking forum on the internet. I see every hack that's made when its released, and I also can see (on some of the sites) even the private work that's going on. As of this moment, since the 1.6.0 update, there hasn't really been anything new as it patched almost all the hack related exploits. there's been some glitches but they're known and will be fixed i'm sure

IGN is \KaptinBoxxi/

How do hacks and exploits have anything to do with moderating a forum? Oh wait you're just seeking attention as usual. Nevermind...
    ign: scared shiftless
This discussion has been closed.