Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Farming Instructions!

xBudFactorxBudFactor Registered Users 9 Posts
These aren't my instructions on how to farm but i might as well share for those who don't know of it! BTW You have to have a RR account that isn't connected to a Facebook account (Don't Lose your account) and a Spare device. But if you have any questions PM me.

Racing Rivals Farming Instructions:
Pick 2013 Dodge Rallye
Connect to FB for extra Gems.
Install Maxed Tires.
Stage 1 Header , Intake Manifold For 2 Races
Stage 1 Pipe & Muffler , NOS Kit , Stage 2 Weight Reduction , Bottle & Nitrous Core Stage 2. For 2 Races
Last Race Pro A Weight Reduction , Stage 1 Intake kit , Thorttle Body , Pistons. THIS IS D CLASS

Pick Scion FR-S
Maxed Tires
Stage 1 Pipes & Muffler , Header , Intake Manifold , Pistons , Transmission , Stage 2 Weight Reduction , NOS Kit , Stage 2 Bottle & Core. Good for all Races.

Pick EVO 8
Maxed Tires
Stage 1 Pistons , Pipes & Muffler , Header , Fly Wheel , Transmission , NOS Kit , Stage 2 Weight Reduction , Stage 1 Core , Stage 2 Bottle. 3 races without boost , last 2 w/boost.

Pick Acura NSX
Maxed Tires
Stage 1 Pipe & Muffler , Header , Throttle Body , Intake Kit , Intake Manifold , Connecting Rod , Cam Gear , Valve Kit , Camshaft , Crankshaft , Pistons , Engine Head , Fuel System , Transmission Stage 2 , Stage 2 Weight Reduction , NOS Kit , Stage 2 Core & Bottle. 3 races no Boost , last 2 W/Boost.

Pick 2011 Mclaren MP4 12C
Maxed Tires
Stage 1 Connecting Rods , Camshaft , Pistons , Engine head , Fuel System , Cam Gear , Pipe and Muffler , Header , Intake manifold , Stage 1 Core , Stage 2 Bottle , Weight Reduction Stage 2. 1&2 Race No boost. 3&4&5 Boost.

if you need any help with this HMU in game , XBUDFACTOR. This at the end will get you around 420k or so.
Again this isn't my tutorial, Just sharing it!

Comments

• Options
    TeamcamTeamcam Registered Users 10 Posts
    you wont get 420k because you still have to do the mods....
    After you done with completing d seriers, move the 7 sec car to "farming acc" then do about 5-6 races in multiplayer. this will unlock all the timed bonuses. collect these & you should have about 80k.... then move you 7sec car with the cash across & also either the D car or C car...
  • Options
    xBudFactorxBudFactor Registered Users 9 Posts
    Yes you will if you sell the mclaren and R class car. Ive done it plenty of times and you'll get around 400k
  • Options
    Low Lyfe 1418Low Lyfe 1418 Registered Users 406 Posts
    if you have extra boost you can beat the first r class race and win i believe is 12k