Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Serious App Crashing

WDN4LWDN4L Registered Users 46 Posts
To whom it may concern,

I've been playing this game for quite some time now. I've invested a decent amount of money into the game like many of the players here. I just feel that there's no sense of urgency to fix this FAILED UPDATE regardless of the little fixes you've made. I'll admit not having to worry about DQ is nice but not having to play the game at all is even worse. So we were told that the update will be released around a two week time frame per [RR] Fox. I want an appeasement and I'm sure some of your customers will agree with me. I want a few cars not just ONE maybe 3 exotic cars for example maybe the Rotana etc, 3k gems and maybe 100mil RRC. Below is a picture straight from [RR] Fox about when the issue will be fixed and below is a video of the shizzznit I've got to go thru when trying to play the game. This issue was first addressed on 06/30/2014 its now 07/30/2014.

ScreenShot2014-07-30at23622PM_zpsd424882c.png

th_IMG_0335_zps52c825d1.mp4

Comments

• Options
    Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
    Lmao that happens to me all the time at the start screen, at the line before racing starts during and after. At first I was like smeh it's happens and now I'm flipping annoyed as hell with it.. Especially during turf when it crashed and you loose cars, boost, money, and turf points. Hopefully something is done very soon not saying one thing and doing another.
  • Options
    KennethT1969KennethT1969 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same here WDN4L !! I was told a couple weeks , then by the end of the month ......guess what ? It's the end of the month and i havent seen any update yet !!
    You email and you get the "need more info " spill , you send what they request and then you get ........NOTHING !!! I dont understand all the new introductions
    to the game , new cars , new body mods , new wheels etc. when CIE has so many ppl that cant even play because of the last update that hasnt been corrected.
    Seems like that would be the issue that should have been corrected before all that came out. I have spent alot of my money on this game and i feel like CIE doesnt
    care enough to fix the app crashing so we can play ......maybe its their way of weeding out ios !!
  • Options
    WDN4LWDN4L Registered Users 46 Posts
    I'm praying to god they fix this issueASAP which only happens on my iPad Mini 1st Gen but on my iPhone 5S it doesn't happen to it well maybe it does but 1 out of 10.
  • Options
    CATCAT Registered Users 1,514 Posts
    The best they can do is free unwrap Copo and 100gems to everyone. Just like z4 and ford gtr

Have 35$ pp to spend hmu
    Fueled racing beta tester/RR android beta tester/2013-present RR

• Options
    AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    Lol..really? 100 m? Anyways.. I just want the damn thing fixed. I have an iPad mini, worked great up until the update. Been playing since October , paying customer.

I'm hanging in until the next long awaited update is released... If it doesn't fix the issues ( all the crashing after crashing.. Did I say crashing? ) I'm taking my ball and going home. You'll lose my wallet.

• Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    WDN4L wrote: »
    To whom it may concern,

I've been playing this game for quite some time now. I've invested a decent amount of money into the game like many of the players here. I just feel that there's no sense of urgency to fix this FAILED UPDATE regardless of the little fixes you've made. I'll admit not having to worry about DQ is nice but not having to play the game at all is even worse. So we were told that the update will be released around a two week time frame per [RR] Fox. I want an appeasement and I'm sure some of your customers will agree with me. I want a few cars not just ONE maybe 3 exotic cars for example maybe the Rotana etc, 3k gems and maybe 100mil RRC. Below is a picture straight from [RR] Fox about when the issue will be fixed and below is a video of the shizzznit I've got to go thru when trying to play the game. This issue was first addressed on 06/30/2014 its now 07/30/2014.

ScreenShot2014-07-30at23622PM_zpsd424882c.png

th_IMG_0335_zps52c825d1.mp4
    I can't even believe you guys don't understand that there are bugs/errors that can't have a quick fix. There are others that just can be patched, others need an update release. Saying that, please just be patient, and let the Dev. Team to work with the issues.

Racing Rivals Team, has showed to us, they are fixing every bug that comes out. There might some that take more time, but the matter we dont see an update release doesn't mean they are not working on it.... We got to stop crying like kids, and allow the staff to focus on the real matters of this game. Not to keep creating the same threads over and over....
  • Options
    red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    I can't even believe you guys don't understand that there are bugs/errors that can't have a quick fix. There are others that just can be patched, others need an update release. Saying that, please just be patient, and let the Dev. Team to work with the issues. I can't believe that a game company would ever release a new and improved update that wipes out 1/2 there paying costomers from playing the game that usto work. And I also remember them saying that adding android will only improve the game. Guess what there wrong again. Wana stick up for cie more ??
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    I am not stick up or anything. I just said that we need to wait for them to fix the game. I didn't say I am happy with the bugs and errors... But they are trying hard to fix the game for us. And being negative will NOT have any effect on fixing the game.

That's my point....
  • Options
    KennethT1969KennethT1969 Registered Users 7 Posts
    You probably can play the game whenever you want right ? Well I can't even access my account without app crash ! I understand some will take time but since the first of July ( time of the dreaded update) we have been promised another update to fix these issues but instead we have NEW cars , NEW body mods, New wheels....etc. Time spent on these things that could have been spent on the NEW IMPROVED update !! My frustrations are real , just like the money i spent to
    play this game (that i cant play now). I have been waiting on this update since the last update but it seems to be pushed back more and more , If and when we get an update and it dont fix my app crashing , then cie/glu has lost this business for good.
  • Options
    laxhero2laxhero2 Registered Users 808 Posts
    I have already lost money, boosted gems and cars of this. Pretty ridiculous