Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Potential hack/scammer or possibly a system glitch(although not likely)

stroddastrodda Registered Users 235 Posts
Afew days ago, I raced THEGAME187. We went back and forth betting. He would bet $100 and I would raise it $1000. We got up to $3300 and I finally just pinked him and he accepted. I had a good idea that unless I messed up, I should win. I have a maxed Viper, so I know about where he would be. I prepped my rev drop launch and before I know it, the light went from the first yellow straight to green... AND I LOST. After the run, it showed my reaction time as .641sec. I know with these pics, theres no knowing if I just messed up or if it was something else, but trust me, I did not mess up.

After the race, I PM'd him and we went back and forth a bit. I ended it by letting him know I was going to make the situation known on here and he just replied with a laugh and a "thanks for the car".

bwRyMl.jpg

6YlSXx.jpg

dpbvLO.jpg

Comments

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Allright here ar my thoughts...I maxed gts should be doing 8.1 without boost+ .65 rt let's say so 8.75 you should've still been able to beat him. What I'm wondering is if you were driving the viper then why is the evo being loaded into the trailer? Anyway you can feel free to send in a ticket, but the wait is10-12 business days and it's not likely they they could help you sorry.
  • PozzietrakPozzietrak Registered Users 132 Posts
    Pinks show wrong car being loaded a lot for me
  • PozzietrakPozzietrak Registered Users 132 Posts
    Viper wasn't max, it shows 702 tq
  • stroddastrodda Registered Users 235 Posts
    I think you guys got the story confused. I was in the maxed evo, THEGAME187 was in the non-maxed Viper. I was just saying that I do have a maxed viper in my garage, so I know what they are capable of. So without this hack/glitch, I should have won with my Evo8.
  • pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
    ^^^ i understood you. i also dont think the viper should have won...this game does crazy stuff sometimes. hopefully glu gets it working right.
  • warlocksmcwarlocksmc Registered Users 4 Posts
    I lost a maxxed viper in a pink race to a dodge dart... He ran a 6.8/6.9... Don't recall exactly. Happened close to 2/weeks ago. I was pyssed so I deleted the game from phone LOL. Same as nitto I reckon...