Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

looking to buy a crate gtr!!

Im looking for the new nismo gtr. Will pay 1m for it

Comments

• Options
    lee020308lee020308 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have 6 look me up lee020308 on game
  • Options
    Racer KaiRacer Kai Registered Users 136 Posts
    You have 6? I thought I had a problem buying crates! LOL
  • Options
    DlevildarkDlevildark Registered Users 47 Posts
    if you are selling the new nismo gtr for 1m ill take one hmu ign david franco 13
  • Options
    DavinsheDavinshe Registered Users 78 Posts
    Lol really, believe if you want.I am sure it may be a trick.
  • Options
    DlevildarkDlevildark Registered Users 47 Posts
    Lee020308 is a scammer I caught him in it first I offer him my onyx and Maclaren 650 for it he says me go first I tell him I have more vouchers then u he refuses and suggest to go one and one and one I tell him ok I send Maclaren he says no wants onyx first and then he tells me he's taking a hack Datsun in just In-case I don't foul he takes the car I tell him never mine I don't want it tells me he turn down a 3m deal waiting for me I said why didn't u give him one of the 6 u said u had he says he has them in a banned acct I tell him why did u tell cachis 141 u had 6 he said he has ways of getting them so I tell him why didn't u use your way to get one and sell it for 3m he thought I was a little kid and could bully me giving stupid ass excuses trying to make me fell bad that he turn down a 3m deal waiting for me because he wanted the onyx but says he has 6 of them wtf watch out for that idiot scammer