Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

LIST OF DISHONEST PLAYERS

speed racer1990speed racer1990 Registered Users 130 Posts
Here is a list of dishonest players. It is a given that not all players in this game are not honest and we conduct trade at our own discretion, but making the trading community a safer place is worth a try. Please add names of dishonest players and I will update it weekly.

Comments

• speed racer1990speed racer1990 Registered Users 130 Posts
    LINDATHAO - stole 30k
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Kalabawa
    Townbusiness23
    Oldhamellie
  • BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    ROTTEN DOTTEN LIER !!!
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Nos Ninja 40 or Ninja Nos 40 .. Not sure .. :P as it was long time ago .. He stole a car didn't want it anyway .. And he run away
    Bacon... whatever his name is. lol he won first in this weeks tourny!
  • Rhd killaRhd killa Registered Users 20 Posts
    another scammer. dont do business with them. skid shift 28. scammed me for my viper gtr. he was asking if anyone wanted to trade for his slow porsche. i said i got a viper and r spec. took my viper and ran.. his team leader is xxmrcoolxx. he said he talked to dude and i lost my car in a pinks race however, skid shift 28 brought A BLUE CIVIC SI to race me and i fouled launch like i was supposed to.. if we raced, obviously he would have lost his civic si. dont care to get cars back. just want everyone to know about team PINK SLIPS 101 THEY ARE SCAMMERS.
  • Lord FaulkinLord Faulkin Registered Users 36 Posts
    LaOzBol says his group " will teach u how to wreck on people in all class"
    Race Mama is one
  • And that's a chopAnd that's a chop Registered Users 2 Posts
    Game king 1992 running 8.5s against ppl running 12s
    Death42 :) <--- it does include the smiley face lol
    I had a hacker call me a hacker, until I pointed out he was running 9.0 in D1667! Forgot who he was! LOL!!
  • Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    Jimbojam a hacker also called me a hacker
  • JohnnyG-123JohnnyG-123 Registered Users 112 Posts
    Two scammers are XLpaybackLX and Crux. They are on a team named weRunthis. They scammed my buddy for 1.5 mill.
    Matt Gt1 is another scammer found him in his nsx in a 1600's room
  • DATLDATL Registered Users 4 Posts
    Boosted K24 is both a hacker and a cheater. . His is on a team called Salinasracing, so they in turn are likely hackers/cheaters as well. . Boosted K24 repeatedly messages you about wanting to trade cars and being legit. He tells you he will foul to give you his car, then doesn't- taking your car. He adds you as a friend, then removes you and sets it so that you can not add him back to message him about it.
  • DATLDATL Registered Users 4 Posts
    Speaking of cheating and what not- how does CIE Racing let people hack their accounts and just not do anything about it? EXAMPLE: Boosted K24 is a level 47, has 37 CARS!, If you see him in rooms he wins like crazy (with cars he should not be winning in), he is winning pink slips. YET HIS SC is ZERO!!! Please, any one? I wish CIE Racing would explain why some of these people could this. Are they getting preferential treatment? If so, how and why? Are they paying someone? I'm just asking.
    NFL BEST81
  • Matt6896Matt6896 Registered Users 3 Posts
    BACK to you guys just ran a 8.3 in a skyline GTR, that's faster than is possible in that car. Jimbojim is a hacker. Crux legacy is a hacker.
    MACOOOH!
    THEGIRLPOWER
    KALABAW
    KEVIN NICHOLAS
    TOR KADIT
    KOOLDANNY
    RUNNERK24