Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Known Hacker List

BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
90% of all players. good luck!

Comments

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Hey all! We appreciate you all reporting suspected hackers to us. We will do what we can to remove any players we find that are using methods to give themselves unfair advantages. Hacking is not an easy thing to fight. We can do one thing to stop them, but they'll just find a new way of doing it. It's what they do.

There are some ways to protect yourselves from cheaters though.

The biggest thing would be to ask why your opponent is racing for pinks. Especially if you look at their car and say to yourself, "There is no way that car can beat mine, it's impossible." Cheaters are counting on you to believe that. If a player has a car that is practically impossible to beat yours, why would they be willing to risk it? Most likely they aren't risking anything. They know they will win because they have cheated. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

Does that mean everyone is a cheater and you should stop racing for pinks or money? No, the majority of players don't cheat. Sometimes though, it's easy to see a situation in which your opponent is probably a cheater.

With any kind of high stakes bets, be sure that you are willing to lose the car or cash, for any reason. Losing in high stakes races is irreversible at this time.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    Yeah, it happened to me once. I thought I had an easy win because a guy had 12 less points than me, challenged me pinks and he was talking a lot of crap, and he got me to accept. I barely lost, but it's very obvious when the person is a hacker. Like Ryystron said, if it's impossible for them to beat you, but they want to race for pinks, it's most likely a hacker.
  • Sup forum, please take my name Slick Tang and Laodawg off the hack list. We are a team on RR, and for people to be suspecting that we are Hax, thats a bunch of bs. I have a total of 10+ members in my crew all with same profile logo. Just a heads up! Peace!
  • OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
    hey beetle juice if this is a confirmed list why are these guys still out here i saw a few last nite and a few are on my list (not published yet)
  • BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    Everybody on this list has been proven to hack or tamper with the game. Many of the photos that we had got lost, thanks to cie, but most names aren't forgotten.
  • LoIS300LoIS300 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Dang that's a pretty large list!
  • YourCarLooksLikeCrapYourCarLooksLikeCrap Registered Users 33 Posts
    How come this ULULGAGU aka ULUL GAGU isn't banned yet? He's roaming around the rooms now saying "he's now famous". What is up with this? The whole room knows he is a hacker & he's still free to play??? Cmon guys....
    CIE loves hackers, it brings them business. Hopefully IVNET can come back and try to teach another lesson.
    I remember !AYLION! was on a lot, and was one of the guys that got me to do pinks with him but he was obviously a hacker. I haven't seen him on for about 2 weeks, and he was normally on everyday. So I think CIE is slowly banning people.
    Or they are making new accounts
  • Dont worry, just make sure you all hold on tight to your rides.
  • CIE says "Dont ever under estimate whats under your opponents hood." hahahha
  • Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    They cheat because they're no good. Same as bullies they won't take you straight on.
    They cheat because they're no good. Same as bullies they won't take you straight on.
    Why do you think the hackers talk so much crap on RR? Lol. Because that's all they can do in the game, and IRL.
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Hey BeetleJuice you got annissaalo on there? Running a 1628 scion tc in a 1660 room doing 8's lol now is this a hacker or is this a hacker. lol