Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

When will you guys stop the glitches in this game?

Gh0st PepperGh0st Pepper Registered Users 105 Posts
Double parts glitch, going into turfs with parts installing still, it never ends.

Comments

• RacingRivals proRacingRivals pro Registered Users 243 Posts
    Dude shut up If u join a turf room with parts installing and when they r installed u can't race anybody
  • Gh0st PepperGh0st Pepper Registered Users 105 Posts
    People are still finding ways to do it.
  • BigBirdMcCoyBigBirdMcCoy Registered Users 149 Posts
    Are you sure they aren't just running better setups? How about some info on this, like what car, how fast, in what room?
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    There's deff something up.. A new glitch or something.. I'm not gonna expose how I know something's up, cause I don't have the 100% proof.. But I know there's something. Maybe Kenny will find out since he's usually the first to expose the glitches and hacks.. But then again with all the bashing he taken lately, maybe not.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    im curious about this but I need more info to dig into it
    People have been seeing cars with two parts installed at the same time first part being the rating second part being the power. Forcing higher cars into lower lobbies. I raced an evo viii in 1650 room who ran 9.1 against my 9.4 300zx. Evo will not run that in that room.
    This is during turf wars
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Hey ghost is your 300 maxed?
    No i was 1650 rating
  • LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    I think this was fixed in this week turf. Personally i got a maxed evo who got bugged i dont know what happen it was obly 1642 rating. I enjoyed using it last last week turf but for the recent week for the scion frs turf is all of it was fixed to 1661 rating
    looking into this now
  • red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    Yeah 1640 turf room a racer is pinking everyone in the room with his supra running 9.5 in a 1640 room. Come on. I enjoyed the turf war for one week till people found out a new way to screw honest racers over. And fox I have his ign if u wana look into it.
    sure send it my way.